Poisonous Dwarf reckons we're in the hunt.

Eckauskas

Guest juvehearts

he knows that were there & he is scared.

he is still finding his feet in management & with martin o neil out a job he is watching his back

all we need to do is what were doing & stroll on

juve

pity our own fans don't believe so.

Where do you get that from and seriously what satisfaction can you get from constantly putting down fellow Hearts fans your just starting to come across as a sad little man

Where do you get that from and seriously what satisfaction can you get from constantly putting down fellow Hearts fans your just starting to come across as a sad little man

Seconded.

'believe'

there's a difference between hearts fans and hearts supporters. :santa:

Here we go... Batten down the hatches... We have a real supporter of Hearts online... One who is head and shoulders above the rest... Been there done that... Seen it all before... Blah Blah Blah

What's it like being the club's uber fan?!?!

one set support the team and one set slaver pesh on message boards, you know the type who can be found posting on message boards during games? :smiliz65:

Hmmm I bet you're a chelski man too!

Troll much?

one set support the team and one set slaver pesh on message boards, you know the type who can be found posting on message boards during games? :smiliz65:

What about the type that go to some games and slaver on message boards during otters. Which bracket do they fit in.

really? what did you base that on? comments on a messageboard? don't take message boards too seriously.

What do you think I base it on?

blink.gif

Chad Sexington

You go to games, Michael - but you know hee haw about football.

Regards

Correct. :thumbsup:

The chat emanating from ::mickeylove:: is painful.

I wonder if he's a bit simple? :(

Correct. :thumbsup:

The chat emanating from ::mickeylove:: is painful.

I wonder if he's a bit simple? :(

I just hope his guardians know he is using the computer this early in the day.

I hope they also check his on line history.

Just to be on the safe side.

sad.gif

Chad Sexington

I just hope his guardians know he is using the computer this early in the day.

I hope they also check his on line history.

Just to be on the safe side.

sad.gif

The Royal Ed used to have strict protocols on internet usage, GA.

Sad to see that those standards are slipping. :verymad:

it's the gang of jkb police who keep ruing threads, they jump on everything like a pack of animals. :smiliz65:

That could have been a great point you just made.

It could have had it not been for this thread being ruined by:

"pity our own fans don't believe so."

The poison dwarf is obviously worried and is likely to be horsed out in the New Year. :thumbsup:

Internet Hearts Supporters Club will be meeting in the shoutbox this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

they may well be looking out for the jkb police pack who shake with rage while posting on here. :thumbsup:

That doesn't even make any sense. :unsure:

What a strange little man. :(

that's my opinion, did you read other thread on thursday, friday when almost everybody said we had no chance of winning the league? :geek:

Is there anything wrong with folk being realistic though? We ALL support and believe in HMFC passionately Mickey, whether we make the odd game, have a season ticket or pitch a tent at Riccarton to watch training. As another said, the better fan chat you come out with is oh so tiresome now.

that's my opinion, did you read other thread on thursday, friday when almost everybody said we had no chance of winning the league? :geek:

Mickey, as you may have noticed I think we are in with a shout of the league but you can hardly say people who don't agree are not supporters/fans. It's not as if these punters are saying they don't want us to win the league is it?

What's that got to do with you ruining this thread?

Also, if people say we won't win the league it is because of past experiences of disappointment and that the Old Firm have finished 1st and 2nd every time for years (apart from 05-06). Not because they are not "real" fans like you claim to be.

Johanes de Silentio

jambomickey, I know you're a massive Jambo, support the team home and away, and don't take message boards seriously...

but you really are making yourself look like a massive tit, mate! :thumbsup:

who ruined the thread? the jkb jump on gang ruined the thread! it's like a wee gang come running along to jump on an opinion they don't agree with.

That could have been another great point you just made.

It could have had it not been for this thread being ruined by:

"pity our own fans don't believe so."

Mickey, as you may have noticed I think we are in with a shout of the league but you can hardly say people who don't agree are not supporters/fans. It's not as if these punters are saying they don't want us to win the league is it?

Exactly. The fact Hearts have not won the league in my lifetime and I witnessed so many grown men cry at Dens makes me of the opinion 'Let's wait and see'. All of us should be enjoying the ride we're having right now, but getting ahead of ourselves is not a mentality often found amongst Hearts supporters. I wouldn't want it to be, it just sets us up for an almighty fall, which most in the media would love to happen.

and again i'll point out very few on the other thread thursday and friday believed we could do.

So what if folk don't believe we can win it?

How many times have we won it? None in my lifetime.

You cant blame folk for being on the cautious side.

I don't think we will win the league, but that's just the old GA's opinion.

Johanes de Silentio

it's very simple to understand really, very few of our fans believe in what lennon said yesterday.

******* LET IT GO!

:blink:

that's fine, everybody got an opinion but there's no need for the mob handed pack of animals we witness on here when somebody has a different opinion.

Say's the man who enters nearly every thread and stirs up the old "Fans who don't go to games and sit on Kickback and give an opinion"

I used to feel a bit sorry for you, Michae - used to try and give you the benefit of the doubt but in truth you are just a bit of a ******.

sad.gif

Seymour M Hersh

I read that Rankers won the league the last two years with points totals of 88 & 87 (may not be correct order) and to achieve this we will have to win 19 of our remaining 22 games. A tall order I think everyone will agree which is why we need the infirm to continue to drop points regularly. We also need to win in the weej against them imo. The infirm players (in the main) are used to the pressures of a league winning run in. Ours are not. They and their friends in the meeja will crank up the pressure massively if we are still in contention at the end of Feb. JJ & BB will be aware of this it's all how the players react.

How to hijack a thread with one sentence. That's some impressive trolling right there. Look and learn people.

Chad Sexington

Say's the man who enters nearly every thread and stirs up the old "Fans who don't go to games and sit on Kickback and give an opinion"

I used to feel a bit sorry for you, Michae - used to try and give you the benefit of the doubt but in truth you are just a bit of a ******.

sad.gif

BOOM!!!

istock_face-punch.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

40 years of not winning the title makes people sceptical, no one can blame them really as I know I don't believe we can win it just now, it's far too early for me to be making wild assumptions like that.

Lennon is correct though, we're involved in a title race now because our current form has put us right in the mix, whether we have the belief or consistency to keep it going is another matter altogether however, and we normally fall short somewhere as history dictates.

Just because some people have an actual grip on reality rather than getting carried away, doesn't make them any less of a supporter than someone who has their head in the clouds and thinks we're going to stroll to the league title imo.

like the irrelevant posse of kickback having that opinion of me, it's very much mutual.

These people are only relevant in your own mind Mickey. To everyone else they are just people who post on a message board for fun. To you they are clearly much more.

Chad Sexington

These people are only relevant in your own mind Mickey. To everyone else they are just people who post on a message board for fun. To you they are clearly much more.

Correct.

Mr "Kickback's for arseholes" is more obsessed with this forum and its posters than anyone else. :rolleyes:

I read that Rankers won the league the last two years with points totals of 88 & 87 (may not be correct order) and to achieve this we will have to win 19 of our remaining 22 games. A tall order I think everyone will agree which is why we need the infirm to continue to drop points regularly. We also need to win in the weej against them imo.

Yep. It is not going to happen.

Walter Smith is away at the end of the season though so next season will be different.

Anyway, back to Lemon, at least he's giving us some lip service. I doubt he means it, but it wouldn't be a wise move for him to write us off considering the state of play :thumbsup:

A Leaf from the Tree Of Knowledge has just fallen to the ground.

A Sad Sad Day.

Stop taking the messageboard too seriously. :whistling:

:thumbsup:

40 years of not winning the title makes people sceptical, no one can blame them really as I know I don't believe we can win it just now, it's far too early for me to be making wild assumptions like that.

Lennon is correct though, we're involved in a title race now because our current form has put us right in the mix, whether we have the belief or consistency to keep it going is another matter altogether however, and we normally fall short somewhere as history dictates.

Just because some people have an actual grip on reality rather than getting carried away, doesn't make them any less of a supporter than someone who has their head in the clouds and thinks we're going to stroll to the league title imo.

Great post John :thumbsup:

While I would be delighted if we split the OF, and ecstatic if we win the league, the mood on JKB has been a bit like the mood in the English camp after they thrashed Australia in the 2nd test!!!

Need I point to the current state of play in the 3rd???

Now, I know the English only need the sniff of a tournament to win, and they're already working out how they'll celebrate!!! They've been the same since at least 1314!!!

And, lest we forget, the example of the wee team, soaring to the heights until they got so near to the sun that their wings burned and they're still in crash dive mode! (They actually reached a Scottish Cup Semi a few years ago, if my memory serves me right!!!!!!)

Remember, 1991-2 season, not to mention the other more notable crashes.

I really hope we keep it together, cement 3rd and push for a higher place and, at least ,build for next season and a sustainable challenge.

Miller Jambo 60

Is he a jambo matewhistling.gif

Archived