**** official match thread ****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds as though we created a ton of chances. ICT are a tough team and have had some good results recently, so it's not all bad.

Captain Sausage

Cannot believe we dominated that match so much. I was expecting a really even match with maybe a bit of magic separating the teams. Instead, it was one of our most one sided games in this run, but we just couldn't hit the back of the net.

Actually really gutted with the draw, but can't fault the players. Kyle and Temps in particular seem to have played yet another great game.

maroonlegions

Caley resorted to counter attack, 10 men behind the ball, difficult to break down but cannot fault he players effort today, unlucky with the chances we created , on another day we would have won that, chins up though. :thumbsup:

Very very fecked off! Where were the shooting boots today boys?!

Feck off Esson aswell!

I'm sure certain super fans on JKB will feel vindicated now that our chances of catching the tims has been dented!

We had a number of chances to win and didn't take them, but I'm happy to see that we're at least creating some good opportunities to score rather than none, which we have done in the past. Inverness had a couple of good attempts, but we should've won today. We could've lost it all, had they shown more composure in that four on two right at the end.

Not too disappointed with the result, we're 6 points clear of ICT and look good for 3rd place.

Archived