It's been dead on here all night

Tazio

Doesn't the unwashed ko at 12.45 if they pass a pitch inspection?.... :smiliz57:

Baws.

I thought they were a Sunday match. I liked the idea of them going into it nervous.

Baws.

I thought they were a Sunday match. I liked the idea of them going into it nervous.

There's a pitch inspection at Hamilton tomorrow......likely to be called off.

Joint second tomorrow night would make for a great weekend...Agreed :santa1:

Agreed. Work/team night out. Hearts 2nd, 3 points off top...That'll day for a weekend!

Commander Harris

it's "black friday" - everyone is out making a fool of themselves at the big office Christmas party.

Doctor FinnBarr

it's "black friday" - everyone is out making a fool of themselves at the big office Christmas party.

I think the proper name is "Black Eye Friday".

:whistling:

Was waiting on hubby at Edinburgh airport. He's stuck in London. Had to stay overnight, and re-book flight for tonight.Virgin are running most of their flights today, but good old BA cancelled all flights from Heathrow from 10am - 5pm. Luckily I booked him onto the 5:15pm flight. Arrival time is 6:40pm. Fingers crossed it flies on time! Travels all the way from bloody Tokyo, then get's stuck one hours flight away! Bloody nightmare! BA really suck at times! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Lynn :ninja:

Archived