Christmas no1

Dinger

Right so I remember hearing that Biffy Clyro fans want to stop Matt cardle reaching No1 with a cover of a Biffy song.

But how about we piss off the hobo's and try make sweet Betsy from pike atleast in the top 50 so it has to get played on radio? If everyone downloads it it may have a chance. Get friends and family in on this.

Guest juvehearts

i dont give a flying hoots about this preposal

far more better things to worry about like inverness, st mirren & hibs.

as long as the team spirit is high in the dressing room, everyone is getting along & the players keep doing their thing

s

ill be one very happy jambo.

i'll take 3pts over the wee team fi lochend anyday over an xmas number 1

don mclean sang it it beautifully, the day the music died, was when shite like cardle & xfactor ect ruined the industry.

Right so I remember hearing that Biffy Clyro fans want to stop Matt cardle reaching No1 with a cover of a Biffy song.

But how about we piss off the hobo's and try make sweet Betsy from pike atleast in the top 50 so it has to get played on radio? If everyone downloads it it may have a chance. Get friends and family in on this.

we're doing quite a good job pissing them off at the moment, another few victories and a win at new year will have them crying in their beds :thumbsup:

Archived