Rudi

jamb-oz

Great work but music and cometary freaks me out. smiliz21.gif

Thumbs up hope you will be adding to it!!!! thumbsup.gif

Haha music is a bit creepy i guess, will be removing commentary when i finish it at end of season with his other 10+ goals that are still to come

Nice. Has his shooting got even better? Not running with the ball quite so much, but the passing has got better.

So big question:

Hartley & Skacel 05/06

or

Skacel & Templeton 2010?

Nice. Has his shooting got even better? Not running with the ball quite so much, but the passing has got better.

So big question:

Hartley & Skacel 05/06

or

Skacel & Templeton 2010?

Good question, but also what would have 05/06 produced if we had Temps instead of Miko? Skacel, a young PH and the current Temps in a midfield? Wooooooooooof!

Good question, but also what would have 05/06 produced if we had Temps instead of Miko? Skacel, a young PH and the current Temps in a midfield? Wooooooooooof!

True. When we first signed Kingston the first thing I thought was; "where were you in 06". Would have almost completed the team. A bit worrying that in 5 years we have still not found a right back we are all happy with? (Yeah, I know, super tackle in the final, great throw in...).

Funny thing is, although we clearly had more individual talent, and a better defence (despite current results), I think we might have more balance about the team now. Our forward players actually look like scoring, which Mikey P and Janny rarely did. Calum and Roman got a few but we hardly "reeked of goals". The league is weaker now.

Still no takers on the Paul/Rudi vs Rudi/Temps?

So big question:

Hartley & Skacel 05/06

or

Skacel & Templeton 2010?

There are some on here that would prefer Miko to Temps because Miko has a cup winners medal.

Have a look at the 05/06 v 10/11 thread just revived...

Had a look. That is surprising. Miko showed some brilliant form, especially in his early hearts career but temps has been simply superb recently. Temps every time for me.

chester copperpot

Templeton V Miko/Cesnauskis - Templeton

Black v Brellier/Hartley etc - Brellier/Hartley

Mroviec v Brellier/Hartley - Brellier/Hartley

Rudi '06 v Rudi '10 - Draw.

The guys brilliant and other than the goals he has scored how many more has he had a major part in creating as well.Things are genuinely brilliant right now i just dont think opposition defences have a clue who to mark as we have that much of an attacking threat.

Diadora Van Basten

Rudi has been fantastic for Hearts and Hearts have been fantastic for Rudi.

I hope Southampton, Hertha etc see your video and recognise the stupidity of their playing him at left back.

Archived