Hibs fans mobile phones

Valentine Jambo

Valentine Jambo

Spare a thought for the hobos who have O2 as their mobile network......must be gutting for them to have a constant reminder of that year. :smiliz64:

Spare a thought for the hobos who have O2 as their mobile network......must be gutting for them to have a constant reminder of that year. :smiliz64:

How long to think that wee beauty up?? :rolleyes:

Valentine Jambo

How long to think that wee beauty up?? :rolleyes:

I'm with O2 myself and thought about it earlier when I received a text from them hehe.

They might not appreciate orange or 3 either or even T mobile (T = Tennents Scottish Cup) ok ok I'm getting my coat............. :smiliz65:

why would they not like ? other than it generally being crap.

Hmm O2 has won the best network award for 5 out of the last 6 years making your statement pish

Hmm O2 has won the best network award for 5 out of the last 6 years making your statement pish

O2 is gash. No network coverage in a lot of parts of Edinburgh. Vodafone for me im afraid.

Commander Harris

O2 is gash. No network coverage in a lot of parts of Edinburgh. Vodafone for me im afraid.

I'm an orange man myself.

I'm on o2 and I lose coverage all the time. It's shit.

Shan joke from the OP too.

:santa1:

The Mighty Thor

Best network or least bad network?

i'm on 02 and it's not great around Midlothian.

Archived