excellent stuff Hearts

Zaliukas will be next...watch this space

we were told that when audrey was emptied

These kaunas players are like fecking boomerangs

ha ha ha

he'll be back next week

glad he kept on getting in the firsts / team ahead of our youth players though

excellent stuff Hearts

Yep, I'll wait a couple of weeks before I believe this. Got my hopes up to no avail a fortnight ago when Son of Diddy-Man apparently got his jotters only to re-appear a couple of days later.

Zal can go, he looked promising after he found his feet but this season he's been absolutely mince when he's played.

Bye Bye, i'd much rather have Mole & Co in the match squad than these guys anyway

The Old Tolbooth
ha ha ha

he'll be back next week

glad he kept on getting in the firsts / team ahead of our youth players though

excellent stuff Hearts

Thats exactly what I was thinking JT, next week he'll be back with a bumper contract of ?5k per week to sit on the bench and keep it warm!

(Ok 5k is exaggerated but the mood I'm in today there could be a lot of that going on :sad:)

Elliott, Mole and Makela are who i would say are our 3 fit 'forwards', Audrey i would class as a midfielder/winger who could be utilised up front.

Back to his correct level, good luck to the guy. He will always be remembered for the worst derby debut ever (not that he was entirely to blame). He'll probably return in the January transfer window though.

The rest of that article just shows how farcical Hearts have truly become though. Injured players like you would never believe - even this week Driver and Mccann out for the season and no sign of Pinilla or Nade being back either. The mystery of Kingston and the AWOL young 'superstar'. This all on the back of the falling outs with the Webster saga, Brellier's contract, Skacel wanting out asap, the Riccarton 3, Bednar, Beslija and Makela signings, Tall not getting a game, the endless nonentities as coaches etc etc etc. It really is beyond belief.........but don't worry we still have Neilson and Clum.

Chad Sexington

This season is a write off so I couldn't care less.

Either could Vlad obviously.

Beni was total pony though.

:biggrin:

Elliott, Mole and Makela are who i would say are our 3 fit 'forwards', Audrey i would class as a midfielder/winger who could be utilised up front.

I'd actually happily play Miko as a second striker.

But Frail must feel like Old Mother Hubbard at the moment no matter what he says.

portobellojambo1

One can but hope.

Have we really come to this???? :sad:

chester copperpot

From what I hear, Big Zal will be back in Lithuania some time next week also, this thread has given me a bit of light in whats been a bleak week on here.

#edit# That probably means he's meeting Vlad to discuss a 3yr contract with hearts, however have heard he's getting sent back, and no it wasn't Dexter who told me.

Dirk Diggler

The decision to play him on the opening day of the season ensured it was always going to end like this, it was just a matter of when.

Shame.

No Nonsense

Lets hope its the last we see of that big horse. Lets hope his mates kestutis ivac follows on a buy one get one free to Kaunus also...

Guest JamboRobbo
The decision to play him on the opening day of the season ensured it was always going to end like this, it was just a matter of when.

Shame.

I'd say it was more his clear lack of ability to play football at this level. :P

Dirk Diggler
I'd say it was more his clear lack of ability to play football at this level. :P

Possibly.

I'd like to have seen him play in a team that was managed correctly and been able to make a judgement over 5-6 games.

Haha, that made me laugh, not much on here does now!!

Glad he has gone though, i hope this is a sign the decks are being cleared for the new manager to bring a some players who are of a more suitable standard!

From what I hear, Big Zal will be back in Lithuania some time next week also, this thread has given me a bit of light in whats been a bleak week on here.

#edit# That probably means he's meeting Vlad to discuss a 3yr contract with hearts, however have heard he's getting sent back, and no it wasn't Dexter who told me.

Anybody want to buy my 2006-2007 long sleeved away top with Zaliukas on the back?:unsure:

chester copperpot
Anybody want to buy my 2006-2007 long sleeved away top with Zaliukas on the back?:unsure:

Get him to sign it and put it on ebay.

Should fetch about 3p.

Winning Bidder - Kislas :laugh:

Time for the Mak.

Still don't know why we lengthed Audrey's contract.

Any more than a day is to long,but I think it's one and a half years.

Sorry miss read the bold.

Haha, that made me laugh, not much on here does now!!

!

Cheers. I appear only to be making people angry at the moment. :o

Ryan Gosling

So with Pinilla still not fit, Nade with a broken jaw and Makela not being considered for anything, that means we have.....

Elliot

Mole

Glen

Get him to sign it and put it on ebay.

Should fetch about 3p.

Winning Bidder - Kislas :laugh:

I reckon I could fetch more for it if he didn't sign it.

Although I will always remember him for:

_42752821_hearts416.jpg

Charlie-Brown
Cheers. I appear only to be making people angry at the moment. :o

The road is long with many a winding turn JT ...... don't let other people get you down :beer:

Clerry Jambo

Just remember nothing on official site or even quotes from Shaggy......this could all be a ruse:mw_rolleyes:

Mibbe another Audrey Mark 2

:107years:

So with Pinilla still not fit, Nade with a broken jaw and Makela not being considered for anything, that means we have.....

Elliot

Mole

Glen

Hmmm. Laugh, cry or kill myself?

I wish Benny would take every other Lith with him, plus Fail, Elliot and the others (too many to name) before May the 5th so I can renew my season ticket.

Gigolo-Aunt

He was hung out to dry by Vlad and his Football Manager fantasy. Never recovered from the Hibs game which he should never have started.

Again - it seems to me that the decks are being cleared.

I wonder what player from the bermuda triangle is next ??

Iva Choo Choo ??

Drylaw Hearts

I wonder what player from the bermuda triangle is next ??

Iva Choo Choo ??

I certainly hope so.

winston churchill

what about a 3 for 1 deal with scissor hands and 28 chucked in.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I have more sympathy than malice towards the likes of Beni and Kurskis.

These guys had a dream of coming over here and making a name for themselves but inevitably failed because they were not up to scratch but were being pushed into the limelight by the unscrupulous, and incompetent gangsters running our club in the hope of cashing in on them.

The only Lithuanian of any real value was Velicka and the sum "we" got for him was paltry in todays market.

I bear no malice towards any Lithuanian player except Zaliukas who in my opinion is a bigheaded sh*tstirrer who has thankfully been found out.

The fact that we could not give away any of these guys even to other Scotish clubs speaks volumes. It also speaks volumes about the way these people running our club value human dignity as they play around with these guys and try to build them up into something they are not and then discard them when their use or lack of talent is seen as zero.

I have abject contempt for Romanov, Lopez and their acolytes.

I personally think Zali had enough basic ability for, say, a Russian team to have come in for him.

It is also hugely ironic that Beni outscored Velicka in Lithuania before they both came.

However I am still angry about the fact the Beni has taken the place of another younger player in the squad for the last 2 months when it was patently obvious that Vlad wanted him back for his real team for the start of their season.

Its as if the intention was to simply keep him as sharp as possible for Kaunas as opposed to benefitting Hearts by letting a young striker get the atmosphere and experience of the first team squad

Exellent post funny as feck.

Archived