Biggest Game of the Season Thread...

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

..........hahahaha ok mibbe not but here's the thoughts of our opponents

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/club-news/bairns-head-to-tynecastle-in-search-of-a-vital-three-points-3.html

Possible team for tomorrow:

Banks

Neilson Berra Zorba Wallace

Kingston Stewart Palazuelos Scepis ( despite niver seen him he is naturally left sided )

Nade Elliot

:107years:

In fairness to Falkirk it is a huge game for them. If they finish anywhere ahead of a club paying what 5 or 6 or 7 times the salaries they are then it will be a great achievement. They are a club utilising all resources and getting value for money out and are as much a credit to themselves as we are an embarassment.

Our 'game of the season' was Motherwell away in the cup and we blew it.

In fairness to Falkirk it is a huge game for them. If they finish anywhere ahead of a club paying what 5 or 6 or 7 times the salaries they are then it will be a great achievement. They are a club utilising all resources and getting value for money out and are as much a credit to themselves as we are an embarassment.

Our 'game of the season' was Motherwell away in the cup and we blew it.

Or the LC semi against The Huns!

The Old Tolbooth
Or the LC semi against The Huns!

Nah, United would have humped us rotten in the final mate, the SC game was the biggie for me too because of the way the draw has panned out, we would have had a semi against Aberdeen (I think)

Steve Banks

A. Jobby

Ibrahim Tall (If not fit Hristos Karipidis)

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Saulius Mikoliunas

Lareya Kingston

Ruben Palazeulos

Deividas Cesnauskis

Juho Makela

B. Jobby

Nah, United would have humped us rotten in the final mate, the SC game was the biggie for me too because of the way the draw has panned out, we would have had a semi against Aberdeen (I think)

I wish you had told me that before the semi - I wouldn't have bothered buying a ticket! :rolleyes:

Archived