Transformers : Dark of the moon

Sheiky Baby

The other 2 films they have made have been utter tripe. This one will probably be the same. The fight scenes are utterly chaotic and hopeless. Its like looking at a film from inside a car thats mid crash and if they use the same CGI in the new one then im not even going to bother watching it.

Shia Lebouf is also an irritating charisma vacuum who ruins any film he appears in. Why is he famous? Why do people pay him to be in their films?

Its hard to believe they cant make a decent transformers film.

I quite like the Transformers films.

They will not win any Oscars, and the plots are pretty feeble, but my 5 year old boy loves them and if he's happy then I'm happy.

:rolleyes:

I quite like the Transformers films.

They will not win any Oscars, and the plots are pretty feeble, but my 5 year old boy loves them and if he's happy then I'm happy.

:rolleyes:

I really liked the first one. The second I can watch but some of the comedy moments thrown in are horrendous. I think Megan Fox running around in slow motion saved the film :thumbsup:

Was a bit of a Transformers geek as a kid so will go and see the 3rd one even if it's shite!

I really liked the first one. The second I can watch but some of the comedy moments thrown in are horrendous. I think Megan Fox running around in slow motion saved the film :thumbsup:

Was a bit of a Transformers geek as a kid so will go and see the 3rd one even if it's shite!

Hahahaha

I was watching it with my boy and I could help but say "nice jugs..." out loud, rather than in my head.

This led to the Wee Man saying, "Daddy, what are jugs?"

Fortunately there were loads of bombs going off too so I passed it off as some sort of pyrotechnic event... :whistling:

kingantti1874

first film was brilliant, second was tragicly bad - no need for the comedy transformers... megan fox is a ride of epic proportion tho and at least made it entertaining, and did the foxy transforming female at the start

jamboinglasgow

Here is a question, does anyone else here think that Michael bay gets turned on by the us military? Cos in most of his films there is an over the top number of military vehicles (pearl harbour being understandable)

Here is a question, does anyone else here think that Michael bay gets turned on by the us military? Cos in most of his films there is an over the top number of military vehicles (pearl harbour being understandable)

They have a mutually benificial relationship.

He gets to use the Department of Defense's hardware, while the armed forces get to show off their toys while reminding the people back home what great guys they are and how they are defending the World's freedom and liberty.

Military/industrial complex? Surely not...

Archived