• Adrian MROWIEC
    • Rudi SKACEL
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Kevin KYLE
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Craig THOMSON
    • Calum ELLIOT

portobellojambo1

Hopefully get this to work first time this evening.

Time to vote again.

Was certainly a different type of performance last night. I thought at the back, for the second game running Palazuelos looked good in the left back position, and it would be understandable if he attracted a lot of votes. Zaliukas also did well, apart from the one misdirected clearance which unfortunately led to their goal. The dig in type of player was more effective in the middle of the park last night, i.e. Mrowiec. Up front I thought Stephen Elliott played well, I think he looks sharper each time I see him and is going to be a very good signing for us. Templeton also put in a very good shift. But for me I thought overall the top man was Kevin Kyle. I think what he does for the team is often overlooked, because it isn't flashy or spectacular in any way. He just grinds away, putting in a hard shift, and on nights like last night, when the crowd is small you can hear him constantly shouting encouragement at the other players. So Mr Kyle is getting my vote this time.

MODS - Would you be kind enough to sticky this for a few days please. I've pulled all the information I need from the Aberdeen thread so that can be disposed of now. Thank you.

hard one ... between kyle, temps,and ruben. .... went for big kylie .

great team performance again...

cant wait for saturday....

lets make some noise....:smiliz64:

Archived