Bouzid

Zibi

What does everyone think our chances are of keeping the big man with his contract being up at the end of the season?

Him and Zal have really formed a good partnership since Zal sorted out his contract :thumbsup:

What does everyone think our chances are of keeping the big man with his contract being up at the end of the season?

Him and Zal have really formed a good partnership since Zal sorted out his contract :thumbsup:

id rather we signed another (better) CB and kept bouzid for back up, getting rid of kucharski in the process.

i dont think he is that good a CB....... :unsure:

id rather we signed another (better) CB and kept bouzid for back up, getting rid of kucharski in the process.

i dont think he is that good a CB....... :unsure:

Yeah, I agree he's individually not the best. A good guy to have in the squad when we know he can slot in with ease beside Zal.

The OF have historically filled their squads full of players like Bouzid who they know can come in when needed and do a steady, no nonsense job. Just ask Kirk Broadfoot.

scots civil war

if we are to get shot of the route one element of our play,then we need to get this algerian geezer to stop ******* lumping it and heading the ball blindly.......

his distribution generally sucks and one aspect of the side needs to address if we are to challenge

some of it is just ridiculous,plenty time but attacks the ball like a ******* loon

not becoming of title challengers imo :whistling:

Cardiac Rucksack

Zal is pretty much dragging him through games at the moment in my opinion. Def a position we need to strengthen in the summer. Wouldnt keep.

We are desperate for a left sided CB, Zal is a very good player but playing on the left of a two

in central defence means that he will continue to 'miskick' (as per Well's goal on Tuesday and

many other instances this season). His natural position as a right sided CB is where he needs to play

and JJ needs to buy a naturally left sided CB (like Webster and Berra were).

if we are to get shot of the route one element of our play,then we need to get this algerian geezer to stop ******* lumping it and heading the ball blindly.......

his distribution generally sucks and one aspect of the side needs to address if we are to challenge

some of it is just ridiculous,plenty time but attacks the ball like a ******* loon

not becoming of title challengers imo :whistling:

i agree although zal takes a fair bit of flack for trying to play the ball out of the danger area if a pass goes astray. i suppose it`s maybe a case of finding a happy medium.

Creepy Lurker

Yeah, I agree he's individually not the best. A good guy to have in the squad when we know he can slot in with ease beside Zal.

In other words, he's pish and Zaliukas carries him.

Archived