St Mirren Away

Maroon Tart

On the Hearts website they have just stated that tickets go on sale this friday 17th december. Now seen as I live in Leeds I don't get to many away games, I go to most home games but I'm not a season ticket holder. The away games I've been to in the past have always been pay at the gate, so seen as for this game we have to buy tickets for the away end from Hearts I was wondering if I'd be able to buy any without been a season ticket holder? I dont fancy having to keep my gob shut sitting with the St mirren fans! Thanks for anyhelp in advance.

On the Hearts website they have just stated that tickets go on sale this friday 17th december. Now seen as I live in Leeds I don't get to many away games, I go to most home games but I'm not a season ticket holder. The away games I've been to in the past have always been pay at the gate, so seen as for this game we have to buy tickets for the away end from Hearts I was wondering if I'd be able to buy any without been a season ticket holder? I dont fancy having to keep my gob shut sitting with the St mirren fans! Thanks for anyhelp in advance.

I highly doubt you'll have a problem getting a ticket for this game.

And even if you did have to sit in the st mirren end you could easily get a whole section of your own, I think three of their twelve fans are on their holidays.

mahgrassyshoes

As was said above, I doubt you'll have a problem getting a ticket. If I remember correctly, you only need the ticket because it's the electronic readers in the turnstyle.

Cool, should be ok then, cheers guys

almost certain the last couple of times we've been through they sell tickets on the day anyway

Sergio Garcia

almost certain the last couple of times we've been through they sell tickets on the day anyway

They have a wee kiosk at the away end that you can buy tickets for

Archived