Anyone else feel now is the time Our Lord and Saviour returns to his throne.

droid

Thanks for the clarification. I think I'm getting there. But - and correct me if I'm wrong - would it also be true to say that the things that weren't the fans' fault were the fault of the media, the GFA and some treacherous players in our midst?

Obviously true fans were 100% behind the Leader in those trying times. Thank God the fax machine, the Pyramid and the Committee triumphed in the end and there has been no return to the hideous "traditional manager" pish spouted by the dissenters.

In a nutshell.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I just thought since you're such a big fan of Old Firm lager...

:)

The problem with your "contempt for the dismal jimmies" is that for years now you have been describing anyone who disagreed with the lunatic course on which the club was set in this way. The reality is that what these so-called dismal jimmies were calling for has now - to a large extent - been restored and the club is reaping the benefit. Combine this with the fact that you were absolutely passionate in your defence of the lunacy and it's hard to stomach your labelling of decent Hearts fans who saw clearly what was going wrong as "Poison Ivy".

I think the noble JAG was referring to people like me earlier. I cannot respond to him directly because I complained way back about his "cyber-stalking" of me and an agreement was reached with the administrators that we should never respond to each others posts.

I believe that the original "season ticket" boycott thread and other criticisms of Vlads catastrophic dealings with our club helped lead to the appointment of Csaba Laszlo, a third place finish and a cesation for a while in Vlad's meddling because he saw that we are not serfs in this country and bite back. Of course,to people like JAG and others of that ilk that is just conjecture because his type will never believe that mere threat would make a difference as he blindly went on believing and trusting Vlad regardless.

I have kept away from Kickback as I have not wanted to get involved again as the season ticket thing became quite intense and to be frank, worrying in some of the messages I received. I drew a lesson from that.

However, I still believe HMFC will never move on until this man is removed from our club and though I am thrilled at how we are doing right now, I know from bitter experience that with Vladimir Romanov at the helm we are always one short step away from a catastrophic feck -up.

Chad Sexington

I think the noble JAG was referring to people like me earlier. I cannot respond to him directly because I complained way back about his "cyber-stalking" of me and an agreement was reached with the administrators that we should never respond to each others posts.

I believe that the original "season ticket" boycott thread and other criticisms of Vlads catastrophic dealings with our club helped lead to the appointment of Csaba Laszlo, a third place finish and a cesation for a while in Vlad's meddling because he saw that we are not serfs in this country and bite back. Of course,to people like JAG and others of that ilk that is just conjecture because his type will never believe that mere threat would make a difference as he blindly went on believing and trusting Vlad regardless.

I have kept away from Kickback as I have not wanted to get involved again as the season ticket thing became quite intense and to be frank, worrying in some of the messages I received. I drew a lesson from that.

However, I still believe HMFC will never move on until this man is removed from our club and though I am thrilled at how we are doing right now, I know from bitter experience that with Vladimir Romanov at the helm we are always one short step away from a catastrophic feck -up.

Why don't you just crawl back under your rock? <_<

jambos are go!

I just thought since you're such a big fan of Old Firm lager...

:)

The problem with your "contempt for the dismal jimmies" is that for years now you have been describing anyone who disagreed with the lunatic course on which the club was

set in this way. The reality is that what these so-called dismal jimmies were calling for has now - to a large extent - been restored and the club is reaping the benefit. Combine this with the fact that you were absolutely passionate in your defence of the lunacy and it's hard to stomach your labelling of decent Hearts fans who saw clearly what was going wrong as "Poison Ivy".

That is your opinion. My opinion was that the Romanov Revolution had not yet run its course and time seems to me to have supported that opinion. My despise for the dismal jimmies predates VR by many decades and will no doubt continue when he departs. They have dragged this club and indeed Scotland down for too long.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Personal abuse from a trumpet like you makes me happy.

:verysmug:

Now jog on.

I thought self abuse was more your line.

Chad Sexington

I thought self abuse was more your line.

Piss poor chat. :rolleyes:

You've not been missed.

Thank God most people saw through your inane anti-Romanov slavering and continue to back our glorious leader to the hilt. ;)

Now if you dont mind, I'd rather not converse with you any further.

You sicken me. <_<

That is your opinion. My opinion was that the Romanov Revolution had not yet run its course and time seems to me to have supported that opinion. My despise for the dismal jimmies predates VR by many decades and will no doubt continue when he departs. They have dragged this club and indeed Scotland down for too long.

You write as if the sacking of Burley, the sacking of Anderton, the resignation of Foulkes, the appointment of Rix, then Ivanauskas, then Malofeev, then the Committee (I've missed a few caretaker arrangements out), a whole raft of bungling incompetents behind the scenes, the farcical signings ... (I'm not going on as there are several pages worth) ... were all part of some plan. If they were, the guy's a lunatic and all we're doing now is waiting for the medication to wear off before catastrophe strikes again. I suspect they weren't, and that he simply hadn't a clue what he was doing. Maybe the utter ******-up he made of things taught him a few lessons. Let's hope so.

Very fetching 80s revival Limahl or Marilyn hairstyle Vlad is sporting these days. Needs to have a chat with his colour technician though :smiliz21:

If only to sing him a few verses of his Anthem?????

vladimir_romanov_px600.jpg

Nucky Thompson

Our Saviour would be made really welcome when he comes back and I hope to see him soon :thumbsup: I still believe Mr Romanov will go down in history as the best owner HMFC has ever had :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Our Saviour would be made really welcome when he comes back and I hope to see him soon :thumbsup: I still believe Mr Romanov will go down in history as the best owner HMFC has ever had :)

Boo, I miss you so much :)

Chad taking out the trash.

bronsondeathwish.jpg

Textbook destruction of an absolute snhake of an individual, young Sexington. I particularly liked his "the posters who disagree with me on here are on the Romanov payroll" campaign. Fecking horrific patter.

Don't Think Twice and do one, Freewheelin' - It's Alright. :thumbsup:

Sydney from Sydney

I'd be rather pleased if the man never set foot inside Tynecastle again. We are doing pretty well without his presence and he almost invariably causes damage of some kind when he is here.

Agree. Keep paying the bills Vlad, and good luck with the basketball.

Most of the anti - Vlad brigade don't go to games, of which I know many. They gave up a long while ago.

The reason our crowds have pretty much stayed the same is that we have replaced them with new fans.

Chad Sexington

Most of the anti - Vlad brigade don't go to games, of which I know many. They gave up a long while ago.

The reason our crowds have pretty much stayed the same is that we have replaced them with new fans.

Some of them tried to slither back unnoticed after attempting to bring down Mr Romanov from their bedsits. :lol:

Archived