Full Time Analysis

Hambone

Except for viewers in Scotland China. :lol::verymad: :verymad: :lol:

Is Youtube blocked in our future overlord's paradise?

Has been for ages. :down:

Mind you, it saved me having to watch Witteveen's (or was it Tullberg's?) promo video! :thumbsup:

There's way around it, but involves downloading software and actually knowing what to do with computers...

I hear ya. Stuck on an old work laptop at the moment that's still 'admin' locked and can't download sheeeeit. Makes the iPlayer roundabouters pretty redundant.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jonesy, download expatshield.com. I'm hoping the Chinese firewall hasn't cottoned on to that one.

Thanks to the op!!!

The best bit from that video apart from Neil Mccanns obvious affection for H.M.F.C and the presenters "We're now in a 3 horse race for the title" (oooh how i wish).

Was rudi walking into the dressing room he seems like one of those infectious people that just light up your life....Well he's lighting up H.M.F.C's anyway and wee Davids aswell one thinks.

Jonesy, download expatshield.com. I'm hoping the Chinese firewall hasn't cottoned on to that one.

Got it myself in China - runs very slow so need to buffer you tube videos - but works :)

Only problem I had was the download link is blocked so had to get it when I went back to Hong Kong.

Archived