Hearts v Motherwell highlights

rudi must stay

after seeing it again our penalty was an absolute stone-waller. ?

Never any doubt for me, and we should have had a free kick on the 18 yard box later on.

Commander Harris

Never any doubt for me, and we should have had a free kick on the 18 yard box later on.

no doubt for me either, I just meant it confirmed my initial thoughts at the match. you're ?spot on about the free kick too. ? ?

for all the stick the referee is getting the only major decision that even has a question mark over it (other than not giving temps that free kick!) is the red card - and we really don't know enough about the circumstances there to comment fully. ?

no doubt for me either, I just meant it confirmed my initial thoughts at the match. you're ?spot on about the free kick too. ? ?

for all the stick the referee is getting the only major decision that even has a question mark over it (other than not giving temps that free kick!) is the red card - and we really don't know enough about the circumstances there to comment fully. ?

If you look closely you can see the player mouthing "I'm having a four-way with your wife, mother and brother after the game". That's a straight red for sure.

Archived