Jealous/Hurting much?

Craigieboy

thecat23 - has obviously had his heroin today

"Terrible that we laughed at Hearts last year and ripping them about not scoring goals. That team can defend, create, and score! Ah those were the days!! "

Another highlight of my evening

All the slagging of the ref etc

Chrissky33 points out that we are 17 points ahead of them now,priceless!

6 points from the top of the league.

Hobos with their pish boiling.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL JAMBOS!!!

:santa1: :santa1: :santa1: :santa1: :santa1: :santa1: :santa1: :santa1:

:rofl:

it must be feckin horrendous to be a hibs fan.

:pleasing:

In a footballing sense, I honestly can't think of anything worse.

35 point turnaround since this time last year.

Dean Winchester

thecat23 - has obviously had his heroin today

"Terrible that we laughed at Hearts last year and ripping them about not scoring goals. That team can defend, create, and score! Ah those were the days!! "

Nearly as good as the:

"and unfortunately they r now 17 points ahead of us!"

and

"****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have accumulated.

Christ, that's dire"

:pleasing: :pleasing:

Nearly as good as the:

and

"****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have accumulated.Christ, that's dire"

Aye I seen that - hilarious. the tramp has obviously just given up even looking at the league table.

"****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have accumulated.

Best ever.

:lol:

Nearly as good as the:

and

Christ, that's dire"

Came on to post just this. Brilliant!!

:4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

Carl Weathers

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?199393-Maroon-Brazil

I hate them, but couldn't pin a bad word on them in terms of on pitch performances at the moment.

The thing I hate is how good they look going forward.

Hearts beat us at a canter to be honest.

They are a good, good side though. Nothing is static or side to side. Very pacey and direct.

Looking very impressive, and proves how naive the comments from many on here that Jefferies would have them playing hoofball were. The team he built in 1998 played excellent stuff, and I fear that he has the resources to do similar this time.

:smiliz65:

Dean Winchester

Aye I seen that - hilarious. the tramp has obviously just given up even looking at the league table.

Certainly made me go and look at it because while obviously I know we've been doing well I didn't realise just how much we've completely eclipsed them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LENNON! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, YOU GINGER TOSSER! :whistling:

The HOBOS are SEETHING!

some comments from hibs supporting mates after I left a Templeton/Hearts related status on my page:

"so whats Templeton worth lads? 20m? he's garbage. watch him end up playing for dunfermline in 5 years."

and

"I would rather have deek... Young David will find himself on the Huns bench soon enough"

HOHOHO what bitter little hobos they are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The HOBOS are SEETHING!

some comments from hibs supporting mates after I left a Templeton/Hearts related status on my page:

"so whats Templeton worth lads? 20m? he's garbage. watch him end up playing for dunfermline in 5 years."

and

"I would rather have deek... Young David will find himself on the Huns bench soon enough"

HOHOHO what bitter little hobos they are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They have obviously forgotten about the "new famous five" that was ridiculously reported on a few years ago. Brown, Riordan, McManus, O'Connor and Dobbie. One at Celtic disliked by their fans, one back at Hibs with his tail between his legs, two god knows where and one just signed a short deal at a championship team.

TBF, A fair few of them are being fairly humble in their assertions about us.

And they are recognising Jim's abilities all over again as well as the positive impact the likes of Skacel, Zal, Elliot, Kyle have on the squad and playing style.

it's not all doom and gloom. they've got another ivan sproule thread on the go.

:rofl:

hahahah I seen that too. Good old Ivan sproule. That pile of shite will slot in to their team nae bother.

Another splatter of shite from the cow onto what already is a big dollop of cow pat.

They are also in debt at all and invented passing football and pioneered floodlights.

Oh and they beat us 7 nil a million years ago and we lost the league once in the last 9 minutes of a game.

Nelly Terraces

F king mugs. We're so far ahead of them it's hard to actually locate their position in the league.

Gorgie Rules. Everyone knows it. Especially those mutants.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

theyve got 15 points too many for my liking - and they can feck their scant praise for us up their diseased backsides - i will never care what that shower think of us

RoussetsShorts

ha ha ha, few hobo wallopers prancing about like the good oirish lot they are. All that's missing is Charlie Reid wi a dwarf in the corner, John Leslie in the toilets and Shat Panton pissin himself in a taxi for Ivan outside.

:mmtaxi: :bitgay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It would be funnier if there had been a comment from that Andy? (I think) guy... You know, the one who comes accross like he is slightly retarded all the time, with the really picture of a junkie playing the bagpipes as a signature or avatar. He is my favourite, the bitterness is strong in that one! :D

:down: The cant thinks he is shaking foockin Stevens!!!!!!

and they have the cheek to call us diet huns!!!

Yes Hibs were the first Oirish affiliated team in Scotland (if not UK) but let's be honets it's a Ce*tic thing :down:

Sproule at a Hibs function with at least 15 hibees - they really are a miniscule club.

Can anyone see the Hibs?

hello-kitty-microscope.jpg

P.s mods I think we should use this pink microscope as a smiley for any future reference of the wee club. Thansk in advance.

ha ha ha, few hobo wallopers prancing about like the good oirish lot they are. All that's missing is Charlie Reid wi a dwarf in the corner, John Leslie in the toilets and Shat Panton pissin himself in a taxi for Ivan outside.

:mmtaxi: :bitgay:

This explains what he was trying to do when he stamped on Miko at there semi final drubbing.

He was actually trying to do his gay dance :lol::lol:

scottish_chicP

I genuinely didn't realise it was 17 points either. I think I was concentrating more on how close we were to the ugly sisters. Shows how insignificant Hibs are now....still made me very happy to hear though :santa1:

alwaysthereinspirit

Nearly as good as the:

and

"****ing hell, I didn't realise the gap was that great. They are ahead of us by a greater number of points that we have "ACCUMULATED"

Christ, that's dire"

No friggin' way a #obo spelt accumulated.

Archived