Darren Barr

jayjay

Premonition on who junior is..... Aye. :thumbsup:

Was temptped to shove into the match thread that we'd found our scapegoats with Barr and Stevenson starting.

Zaliukas should've launched to row Z.

How about that junior? :ninja:

Looked like a decent centre half being played at right back and doing his best to me. Give the guy a break! Fantastic result though!

Drewjambobusby

Boy looks like he is lacking in confidence. He gave the ball away frequently and hoofed it rather than playing/passing it out. This was more evident in first half.

In short is not a Right Back. As long as we persist in expecting him to play there i am afraid his case will worsen.However, like many of you i fear, do we trust him in a central position ?

I have to say dont know if my Heart could take it.

Got comps for the main stand last night so endured their support all night. I honestly thought Barr's passing aside one decent cross was woeful. Thought he tackled ok though.

Defo Ruby and Temps top men.

And for the record Motherwell fans moan more than any other freaking team in the league. All four of them :smiliz64:

It's a better team to come into for Barr, who has had a disappointing start to his Hearts career.

I guess he'll come in when Bouzid picks up a suspension, and play alongside a much improved Zal at centre back. Hopefully that will get him firmly back on track.

High hopes that he'll come through and develop into a real player.

Wait til Junior sitting between us tonight reads this thread, he'll be fecking fuming.

Fuming at what Mr. PJ1? I want every player playing for us to play well, I never go to a game wanting a player to play shite so that I can say ''I told you so,'' I like to think I'm better than that.

First half he was pants, although he did have a few good moments to be fair. Second half he done his job well, but really doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever. I think he can be a decent back up player, but there is absolutely no way he should be near our starting 11 (providing we have a fully fit squad of course).

Archived