or ridiculous laws of an Islamic state?

Snake Plissken

My attempt at humour? (granted it is)

Blatter's comments?

logo.gif

:facepalm:

Piss poor chat.

Aye it is. Though it does lead to the broader question of a country, with some of its laws rooted in the dark ages, hosting a world cup.

I P Knightley

I read the article in detail and it didn't quite say that Hibees aren't welcome. It did, however, imply that those who are homosexual should refrain from homosexual activity for the duration of their stay in Qatar should they venture there. Otherwise (and as long as they don't make drunken arses of themselves), it appears that they are perfectly welcome. I would assume that the same applies to any homosexual followers of Heart of Midlothian or any other football club when it comes to it. In fact, I don't think that this frowning upon of homosexual activity is dependent on football club allegience at all.

Guest Dipped Flake

Aye it is. Though it does lead to the broader question of a country, with some of its laws rooted in the dark ages, hosting a world cup.

Not quite the dark ages. Homosexuality was illegal in this country not that long ago. NB all public acts of affection are banned so it matters not a jot what sexual preference the fans will be. Still think it's daft giving Qatar the World Cup but, anyone going to any country has to abide by their laws

I agree, there are many questions that need to be addressed around Qatar and some of the archaic laws and views that are still around. But a moron like i8hibsh should not be the man to raise them.

And the fans can't have a good drink over there. No strippers. Geez I hope Scotland qualify

As for piss poor chat, it is a Hearts forum, I am a Hearts fan, Hibs are our rivals. I have started a thread slagging them off

Get over it!

I agree, there are many questions that need to be addressed around Qatar and some of the archaic laws and views that are still around. But a moron like i8hibsh should not be the man to raise them.

Away and swallow shite boy!

If I staretd a thread called 'Hearts are amazing' you'd argue the subject with me.

I read the article in detail and it didn't quite say that Hibees aren't welcome. It did, however, imply that those who are homosexual should refrain from homosexual activity for the duration of their stay in Qatar should they venture there. Otherwise (and as long as they don't make drunken arses of themselves), it appears that they are perfectly welcome. I would assume that the same applies to any homosexual followers of Heart of Midlothian or any other football club when it comes to it. In fact, I don't think that this frowning upon of homosexual activity is dependent on football club allegience at all.

Er we have none!

And the fans can't have a good drink over there. No strippers. Geez I hope Scotland qualify

As for piss poor chat, it is a Hearts forum, I am a Hearts fan, Hibs are our rivals. I have started a thread slagging them off

Get over it!

How is this slagging Hibs off? There are plenty of gay Jambos too. Your post is just bigoted homophobic rubbish....

My attempt at humour? (granted it is)

Blatter's comments?

Dont have any problem with the laws of an Islamic State :whistling:

If I staretd a thread called 'Hearts are amazing' you'd argue the subject with me.

You're right, I probably would. Most likely because it would be chock-full of reactionary, idiotic pish like every other contribution you make.

What was the point you were trying to make here? That there's a story about sexual repression in a country set to host the world cup? Or did you look at it and go "Hurrr gay, tha wut hibs r LOLZ"

Problem Officer?

Let's be honest, homosexuality is against both human nature, and evolution.

If everyone in the World suddenly turned gay, the human race would cease to exist.

It's a very simple concept to understand, and is right to be frowned upon...

Get over it!

WTF. Hardly rival us in anything, just so happen to be a team that play in the same city as us. Even that is debatable to some :whistling:

I P Knightley

Er we have none!

...that are out of the closet.

In my experience, if we could narrow down the HMFC supporters to those who protest endlessly about numerous conquests of stunning bursds & put them in a room together, we could chuck a brick in through the window and have a better than even chance of beaning a homosexual on the napper.

women do

Well I suggest the ones that do dont go live there and the ones who live there and do then they should GTF out ASAP :thumbsup:

If everyone in the World suddenly turned gay, the human race would cease to exist.

Are you Qatari?

Or just ignoring nature and the modern world.

I think most reasonable Hearts fans would also he he he he

You may just have taken this thread to a whole new level.

Well I suggest the ones that do dont go live there and the ones who live there and do then they should GTF out ASAP :thumbsup:

If only they were lucky enough to be that free

If only they were lucky enough to be that free

I think that you just may be the man to go liberate them all :thumbsup:

I think that you just be the man to go liberate them all :thumbsup:

They don't do anything for me sexually as they are not my type but as a human I see great injustice.

:lol:

Craig, I said liberate them, I'm very confident that he couldnt provide any other worthwhile service to the poor lassies

Am I the only one that thinks it might actually be good for countries like Russia and Qatar to receive the world cup? For years in advance the worlds media will be focused on these countries. They will have no option but to become more liberal in their attitudes. Like it not this is Sepps dream. He sees football as a way of making the world a better place. He brought it to South Africa (who looked to be on the slippery slope to a Zimbabwe style state but thankfully seem to be heading in the right direction again) now if the World Cup means Russia becomes less of a Mafia run state and Qatar becomes more open in its civil liberties then surely that?s a good thing?

MADE ME LAUGH

Archived