Bad P.R

12XU

St James shop this afternoon.

No letters / numbers.

Pretty poor a week before Christmas for many people wanting "names" on strips.

St James shop this afternoon.

No letters / numbers.

Pretty poor a week before Christmas for many people wanting "names" on strips.

did they give a reason for not having them?

did you ask?

maybe they've been kept waiting for supplies and it's not actually their fault.

My mum was in and it was only children's scarf's they had...Never said if superstore had them.. Assistant just gave her a blank stare...

I would put it down to Hearts marketing not being up to scratch, never has been and i seriously doubt it never will.

Hearts have a urine poor selection of merchandise and it's been part of the club shop tradition since it's launch way back in the early 1990's.

Hopefully the new man in charge (original manager) will have a serious look and think to himself and get the Heart Of Midlothian Club shop on a decent mantle, get rid of all the cheap tacky crap and replace it with good quality gear.

This whinge has nothing against the current crop of staff working at the Tynecastle store, they can only sell what is in front of them.

I know of one lad who had five Hearts shirts who wanted names and numbers but both stores couldn't accomodate him, off he trotted down to the Fester Rd and they happily obliged much to the astonishment of the customers who were dragging the knuckles

GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would put it down to Hearts marketing not being up to scratch, never has been and i seriously doubt it never will.

Hearts have a urine poor selection of merchandise and it's been part of the club shop tradition since it's launch way back in the early 1990's.

Hopefully the new man in charge (original manager) will have a serious look and think to himself and get the Heart Of Midlothian Club shop on a decent mantle, get rid of all the cheap tacky crap and replace it with good quality gear.

This whinge has nothing against the current crop of staff working at the Tynecastle store, they can only sell what is in front of them.

I know of one lad who had five Hearts shirts who wanted names and numbers but both stores couldn't accomodate him, off he trotted down to the Fester Rd and they happily obliged much to the astonishment of the customers who were dragging the knuckles

GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 3 Hearts strips I've bought for my boys we couldnt get the names on as they didnt have the letters we needed. They suggested we go down to fester but **** that.

Miller Jambo 60

did they give a reason for not having them?

did you ask?

maybe they've been kept waiting for supplies and it's not actually their fault.

Guys right hobo bassaswhistling.gif and for wot its worth the manager does not wear pantssmiliz64.gif

Archived