kaunas problems

sergent garcia

sergent garcia

i know it has nothing directly to do this hearts, but you may find it interesting...

http://www.lff.lt/lt/article/fifa_ipareigojimu_is_fbk_kaunas_atimti_sesi_taskai

short description:

fifa wants lithuanian football federation to reduce fbk kauans points by six next season, because unpaid debts for player moldavian player, if not lff would get banned from fifa comeptitions and if kaunas will not pay they will go down once more...

as i know they signed this paleyr for two years contracted, bu he never played and shortly contract was terminated, but player asked for trial, and he is not the only one luksa from arsnela kiyev too. lff and romanov are big enemies, so i have no doubt that that lff will do nothing to defend club...

sergent garcia

Why worrying for Hearts?

to allay ya, other big romanov project "zalgiris" kaunas is going quite smoothly, so its probably just the case of vr dont give a **** bout kaunas anymore, what considering his propaganda machine routine articles about how federation is evil is quite strange ... or hmm just a big mistake..

Jambof3tornado

Well Kaunus have unpaid debt and we get bankrolled by the same man.

Bet the kaunas debt is massive compared to the hearts debt. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!

sergent garcia

Bet the kaunas debt is massive compared to the hearts debt. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!

540 thousand eu for that one player, but its different when you have debt for the palyer and for bank or something...

Does VR actually own Kaunus? I thought that he was simply the main sponsor, via Ukio Bankas or UBIG...

Yeah but we all know what VR is like with these sort of things. He is just refusing to pay rather than can't afford.

It's just one of these things we have to be wary about but can't worry too much.

Does VR actually own Kaunus? I thought that he was simply the main sponsor, via Ukio Bankas or UBIG...

Correct. Looks like Vlad may need to dust down those Beatles records.

who knows how things work in that side of the world

who knows how things work in that side of the world

Pretty much the way they do here I should think.

UEFA wouldn't allow the direct ownership of more than one club though, iirc, so in that sense VR may be pulling the strings, but on paper he has no official capacity within the club structure, other than as a sponsor.

sergent garcia

president is ugianskas, who works for ubig, so technically vr doesnt own kaunas, but practically he does...

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Were doomed.

Its been good.

Have some wonderful memeries

Met some fantastic people

Its been a blast

I would just like to thank my manager

I couldn't have done it without my family

Goodbye all

Tock tick

The end

I'll wait to hear Sir Gay's analysis before I can comment.

Other Pyramid News for those interested...

Vlad's Belarussian team, Partizan Minsk (formerly MTZ RIPO) had it's worst ever season and finished bottom of the league.

Fans player of the season was Pascal Mendy!

Vlad's obviously lost interest there as he's not sacked anyone lately.

In other news, Hearts are playing there best football since 05/06 season, has a scottish manager - who cares for club, and dozens of talented young players.

I'll wait to hear Sir Gay's analysis before I can comment.

Other Pyramid News for those interested...

Vlad's Belarussian team, Partizan Minsk (formerly MTZ RIPO) had it's worst ever season and finished bottom of the league.

Fans player of the season was Pascal Mendy!

Vlad's obviously lost interest there as he's not sacked anyone lately.

And they had a 58 year old play for them.

Not joking. I just read it yesterday in World Soccer magazine.

Archived