Stephen Craigan

jamborich

He is a top pundit. Puts the likes of Charlie ?I have a chip on my shoulder? Nicholas and Billy Dodds to shame. It is so refreshing to hear someone in football actually able to string a coherent sentence together. But how poor was the lass doing the interview. She must have had a sheet of questions to ask and stuck too it even though he has already answered the question in his previous answer. I also had to laugh at the ?So does Hearts winning 5-0 give you confidence???..

itsnomarooned

He is an absolute roaster who has not been shy to have a go at Hearts, on or off the field.

How come everyone is a "roaster" all of a sudden? There's hardly a thread goes by where someone doesn't have this levelled at them. Is this a newish expression?

I think Craigan comes across very well.

He is an absolute roaster who has not been shy to have a go at Hearts, on or off the field.

This

I think he's a pretty shit CH who has too much to say for himself.

And this.

Was he not fairly instrumental in Jim Gannon getting the boot?

Like Craigan... decent spl CB. Has always done well against us. Like him on the box too... ESP. If it keeps Nevin off the box!

Hope he has a mare the night tho!

Like Craigan... decent spl CB. Has always done well against us. Like him as a pundit too... ESP. If it keeps Nevin off the box!

Hope he has a mare the night tho!

Fort Vallance

Absolutely hated him since he kicked Robbo up in the air at Fir Park god knows how many years ago then leaned over him and accused him of making too much of it.

As a pundit he's above the average cr*p we're subjected to but as a centre half, nothing special.

This

And this.

Was he not fairly instrumental in Jim Gannon getting the boot?

I don't know if he was but Jim Gannon can't seem to get on with anyone going by his track record.

coatbridgejambo

He is a top pundit. Puts the likes of Charlie ?I have a chip on my shoulder? Nicholas and Billy Dodds to shame. It is so refreshing to hear someone in football actually able to string a coherent sentence together. But how poor was the lass doing the interview. She must have had a sheet of questions to ask and stuck too it even though he has already answered the question in his previous answer. I also had to laugh at the ?So does Hearts winning 5-0 give you confidence???..

was scratching my head at that one aswel.

The standard of journalism in Scotland is awful. How hard is it to conduct an interview? I used to work in student radio and I would have had my backside kicked if I carried out interviews to the standard of STV and BBC Scotland.

Remember the Stephen Elliott one when he fist signed?. Asked if playing at Parkhead and Ibrox were factors in his decision????

A standard pre match press conference with JJ is as follows

Reporter : So Jim, Motherwell?

JJ: Aye. There are a good team and our record there is not the best but we?re confident we can get a result.

Reporter: You?re record there is not the best is it Jim?

JJ: Emmm No! They are in good form as well. The boy Blackman is quick so we?ll have to lookout for him. He likes to come deep so our defence might be set out a little different from usual.

Reporter : Do you think Motherwell have any danger men Jim?

Repeat until fade??..

Its like the two Ronnies Mastermind sketch every single week!

As for SC Don't get me wrong I was not saying he was a great player or even a nice guy but he can string a sentance together.

Archived