Who are our current top earners.

I.T.K

Just wondering who our are top earners at the club?

Vlad dished out some big contracts in the past and I was just wondering who is on mega bucks still?

I think Palazuelos, Balogh, could out with the current structure. Not sure about Suso, Kucharski, Driver, and Rudi.

Any ideas?

I think Ruben could be at the higher end of the pay scale along with Rudi and Driver.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bouzid was on a big wage too tbh.

They'll be nowhere near what Kingston, Nade, Goncalves, etc were on though I'm sure of that.

Anyone playing in the team could hardly be described as a wage thief :smiliz57:

In fact if we win anything they will be worth every penny :thumbsup:

Jamboscanbevicius

I reckon top earners are probably Palazuelos, Bouzid, Balogh, and Obua. All of them must be running down contracts and I doubt we will hold onto any of them to be honest.

The guys brought in this year like Rudi, Kyle, and Elliott will be on a decent but sensible wage I would think.

To be fair it was obvious we had a problem with wage thieves, and it was easy to get shot of them but JJ has got shot of them and made us gel and most of all make the team enjoy being at the club and enjoy playing and enjoy winning.

itsnomarooned

Just wondering who our are top earners at the club?

Vlad dished out some big contracts in the past and I was just wondering who is on mega bucks still?

I think Palazuelos, Balogh, could out with the current structure. Not sure about Suso, Kucharski, Driver, and Rudi.

Any ideas?

The implication from this post and your title seems to be that the players you name are "wage thieves". Describing Palazuelos, Rudi and Suso like this is a bit daft isn't it? The former 2 are performing extrmely well as was Suso before injury. It's not Driver's fault he's injured so he's hardly a thief. Balogh and Kucharski just aren't good enough but does that then make them "wage thieves"?

The implication from this post and your title seems to be that the players you name are "wage thieves". Describing Palazuelos, Rudi and Suso like this is a bit daft isn't it? The former 2 are performing extrmely well as was Suso before injury. It's not Driver's fault he's injured so he's hardly a thief. Balogh and Kucharski just aren't good enough but does that then make them "wage thieves"?

Oh dear! Sorry I was using 'wage thief' as a turn if phrase and it was not the intention to imply it to any of the current squad.

All I wanted to know is who is left from the big wage era.

I agree with all you say.smiliz19.gif

Ballogh is an excellent shot stopper, who has been unlucky that Kello was givewn his chance and took it, big style. I'd rather have him in goals than McDonald, who definitely isn't good enough IMHO.

Why do people think that Ruben is one of our biggest earners? He came from Gimnastica in the spanish lower leagues!

Why do people think that Ruben is one of our biggest earners? He came from Gimnastica in the spanish lower leagues!

He paid ?200,000 out of his own pocket to get out of his contract there though, can't see him doing that if we weren't offering pretty decent wages ourselves to be honest.

He is on 4 grand a week, so definitely one of the higher earners.

Anyone playing in the team could hardly be described as a wage thief :smiliz57:

In fact if we win anything they will be worth every penny :thumbsup:

obua ?

He is on 4 grand a week, so definitely one of the higher earners.

Fair enough, worth every penny tonight!

obua ?

But he's not being playing :santa1:

Anyway you need a squad, although I don't think Obua will get many games he sometimes has his uses (i.e Derby games) :rolleyes:

Archived