FAO Campbell Ogilvie

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

Congratulations on your new position.

Please sort out the nonsense of players not being payed what they are due.

Please sort out the nonsense of players not being played for financial reasons.

Most importantly, please ensure that the January 1st announcement is delivered soon.

Congratulations on your new position.

Please sort out the nonsense of players not being payed what they are due.

Most importantly, please ensure that the January 1st announcement is delivered soon.

What is his new position??

Senior Puppet or is he away back to supporting the Huns??

And what makes you think he has ANY power atall at Tynie, Only MadVlad has any power to change anything!!

Not having dig mate, Just fed up!!

Toxteth O'Grady

And what makes you think he has ANY power atall at Tynie, Only MadVlad has any power to change anything!!

Managing Director now

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1265651,00.html

Managing Directors are supposed to have the power to make radical changes to the way a company is run.

I look forward to seeing Campbell making his mark.

Don't say that mate....remember the "I am so happy CO is the new MD" thread last week? You are bound to get shot down like I was when I posted on it saying what is the big deal - change of title only IMHO

Find it strange the new MD has not been giving any interviews on how he sees the future direction of the club.

Colonel Kurtz
Managing Director now

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1265651,00.html

Managing Directors are supposed to have the power to make radical changes to the way a company is run.

I look forward to seeing Campbell making his mark.

Dont hold your breath

I think the job comes with its own posion chalice.

Oh - like Screpis not being played to avoid triggering the clause requiring his contract to be extended after the season end?

Toxteth O'Grady
Don't say that mate....remember the "I am so happy CO is the new MD" thread last week? You are bound to get shot down like I was when I posted on it saying what is the big deal - change of title only IMHO

Find it strange the new MD has not been giving any interviews on how he sees the future direction of the club.

It is strange but then so was the fact that Chervenkov was never introduced to the fans and never gave an interview.

Toxteth O'Grady
Oh - like Screpis not being played to avoid triggering the clause requiring his contract to be extended after the season end?

Drivers injury should mean that he will come into contention for a place

It is strange but then so was the fact that Chervenkov was never introduced to the fans and never gave an interview.

mate, apart from Frail when was the last time anyone from the non playing side at HMFC was seen giving an interview on TV.

Gigolo-Aunt
mate, apart from Frail when was the last time anyone from the non playing side at HMFC was seen giving an interview on TV.

Pedro gave one recently about the stand being built.

Gigolo-Aunt
Must have missed it.:o

Cheers

It was on the main site ,mate - also one or two of the TV channels.

Archived