Refs for Motherwell and Inverness

Shapes

Stevie O Reilly ref against the well and Brian Winter on saturday against Inverness. Brian Winter...wasn't he the absolute clown that reffed the league cup game against Falkirk :smiliz23:

He reffed the first game of the season against st johnstone apparently, not sure if he's had anymore of our games this season hmm

He reffed the first game of the season against st johnstone apparently, not sure if he's had anymore of our games this season hmm

Didn't miss much tonight btw, was nothing special.

Had a look at the splrefs website and it seems to be down. Guessing the guy that done it and posted on here got fed up.... or sacked

had a look on the sfa ref appointment list thing and that's the only one of our games he's reffed this season.

Really? Thought they would have been good. Taylor Momsen's a bit of a coo though is she not?

had a look on the sfa ref appointment list thing and that's the only one of our games he's reffed this season.

Really? Thought they would have been good. Taylor Momsen's a bit of a coo though is she not?

She's very attractive, taller than I thought. It was pretty average though, prefer watching the video's on youtube tbh. The support band though......... were superb, would love to go and see them again.

And her saying "we heard that Glasgow is the craziest place in England" that went down well :lol:

Only thing I can find out about O'Reilly is that it was his birthday yesterday (13th)

Only thing I can find out about O'Reilly is that it was his birthday yesterday (13th)

Bit young for a ref.

I'll get my coat...

She's very attractive, taller than I thought. It was pretty average though, prefer watching the video's on youtube tbh. The support band though......... were superb, would love to go and see them again.

And her saying "we heard that Glasgow is the craziest place in England" that went down well :lol:

She's my "if i was into girls" choice. or katy perry. Going with Taylor is quite kiddy fiddlish.

Stevie O'reilly seems pretty anonymous. Did send a guy off against us earlier in the season though...hopefully he can do the same on sat :thumbsup:

Bit young for a ref.

I'll get my coat...

Hope you've not got sweeties in your coat for him then :whistling:

She's my "if i was into girls" choice. or katy perry. Going with Taylor is quite kiddy fiddlish.

Stevie O'reilly seems pretty anonymous. Did send a guy off against us earlier in the season though...hopefully he can do the same on sat :thumbsup:

And.... he chucked the card away when he went to send the guy off :D

Yourself...Taylor...the Perry, and the Deschanel? ;) I look forward to it

Archived