Loyalty Points

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

What is the point in these?

Having reached over 100 in each of the last 2 seasons, come August all I will have to show for it is 10% of this seasons carried over to next.

Some may say Hearts don't benefit from loyalty points as you get them for away games therefore the money doesn't go to Hearts, however I feel if you have over a good amount you should maybe get a 20 quid off voucher for next seasons top, something like that.

IMO you can be as loyal as you want and get nothing in return, however if you buy 2 tickets for a game V Dundee United you get a free top. :rolleyes:

Zali Cinnamon

HMFC do benefit from the points system mate. ?1.50 admin charge for every ticketed away game = ?27 (more if paying by credit card) per season per person for those who go to all league away games as opposed to ?0 if all aways were pay at the gate. I'm in much the same boat, in the unlikely event that we get good again I'd better not get chubbed for Ibrox or wherever!

40 or 50% would be a reasonable amount to carry over, so as to reward people who put up with this season yet not to discourage 'new' fans applying for aways.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
HMFC do benefit from the points system mate. ?1.50 admin charge for every ticketed away game = ?27 (more if paying by credit card) per season per person for those who go to all league away games as opposed to ?0 if all aways were pay at the gate. I'm in much the same boat, in the unlikely event that we get good again I'd better not get chubbed for Ibrox or wherever!

40 or 50% would be a reasonable amount to carry over, so as to reward people who put up with this season yet not to discourage 'new' fans applying for aways.

Aye good point, chief.

I forgot about the old robbery charge everytime you pre apply for an away game.

Exactly, had only missed 2 games all season when we were doing well, had to sit in the Rangers end both times as the away end was sold out and I never got tickets in the ballot. :eek:

Aye good point, chief.

I forgot about the old robbery charge everytime you pre apply for an away game.

Exactly, had only missed 2 games all season when we were doing well, had to sit in the Rangers end both times as the away end was sold out and I never got tickets in the ballot. :eek:

Thing is now we don't sell out our allocation for anywhere there was a public sale for easter road this season so the loyalty point thing is a bit of carrot for us guys who don't want to run the risk of losing out when in theory we probably wouldn't anyway, now that we aren't doing so well demand isn't that high. sad but true

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Thing is now we don't sell out our allocation for anywhere there was a public sale for easter road this season so the loyalty point thing is a bit of carrot for us guys who don't want to run the risk of losing out when in theory we probably wouldn't anyway, now that we aren't doing so well demand isn't that high. sad but true

I know, but I always pre apply for games to build up my points, especially as they said at the start of this season that we'd be getting a reward or them carried over into next.

I know, but I always pre apply for games to build up my points, especially as they said at the start of this season that we'd be getting a reward or them carried over into next.

I didn't miss a game all last season pre applied for all away ones for the same reason. I have done the same for most this season again but we aint getting no reward I'm afraid. However a great reward would be 15 minutes alone with Romanov and a set of boxing gloves.......

;)

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
I didn't miss a game all last season pre applied for all away ones for the same reason. I have done the same for most this season again but we aint getting no reward I'm afraid. However a great reward would be 15 minutes alone with Romanov and a set of boxing gloves.......

;)

He might do a Bednar on me. :eek:

Archived