Dirty Sanchez!

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

I cant believe no ones commented on this programme before, possibly the funniest programme on TV right now!

For anyone who aint seen it, it's about a team of Welsh guys who basically endure absolutely anything that involves obscene pain! Some of the things they do is just plain mental, but funny as feck.

Anyone else love this show?

YES did you see the one when they rolled about in stinging netles???

****** that?!!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Yeah it was mental lol!! They had a cactus plant on them tonight that every time you move it contracts itself into your skin, they were in agony pmsl!!

Absolutely radio rental these guys!!

The Old Tolbooth

Gimme a break, I've only just discovered freeview, I'm in Fife lol!!!

Could be worse, I could be in Peebles, they just discovered Penicillin there!

Think it's poor tbh, copied Jackass and whilst move 'extreme' it's generally less inventive and less funny.

chester copperpot

Much prefer them to Jackass.

John, you should see their latest stuff, where they tour Europe, some proper minging stuff.

The pube Pizza scene is an absolute classic, and the one where he gets a staple in his nut's was pretty hilarious too.

Dainton's mum is hot as feck in it too.

The Old Tolbooth

Saw the one last night where they shaved their pubes and didnt know what to do with them, so one of the guys decided the best thing to do was smoke them and inhale it, literally 5 seconds later he was barfing down the sink to howls of laughter from the rest of them, gross but funny as feck!

chester copperpot
Saw the one last night where they shaved their pubes and didnt know what to do with them, so one of the guys decided the best thing to do was smoke them and inhale it, literally 5 seconds later he was barfing down the sink to howls of laughter from the rest of them, gross but funny as feck!

The pube pizza one's a beauty. They all have a dare, which states they have to collect as big a bag of people's shaved pubes as possible. The person with the smallest amount of pubes has to sprinkle over a pizza and eat it.

Joycey loses, eats part of the pizza, barfs up all over the pizza, and continues to eat it.

Genuinely the only time I've ever came close to spewing watching the TV.

World famous for dicking around is much better imo and was the original before Jackass and Dirty Sanchez.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The worst and funniest ever scene was where Pritchard has a pint of lager poured into his ass through a rubber tube.

He then farts it out into a beer glass, Joycey drinks it, and Pancho spews up watching it.

Mary Whitehouse, where were you when we needed you.

Has anyone seen the film yet?

I've never got round to it, not sure if i want to see it after reading about what they get up to in it!

Nah not seen it.

If it is better than Jackass' two then it will be some movie.

Always preferred Jackass myslef. But some of the stuff is pretty class.

Pete Seeger

The building site one was a classic. Dropping bricks onto each other with hard hats was pretty funny. I miss sky tv

Cairneyhill Jambo
World famous for dicking around is much better imo and was the original before Jackass and Dirty Sanchez.

Aye,Team Squirrel from Cairneyhill are sadly no more.

They're still as daft though.

You can normally find them in the Cairneyhill Inn on a Friday night.

Jambojohnnyboy
Has anyone seen the film yet?

I've never got round to it, not sure if i want to see it after reading about what they get up to in it!

yes, I saw the movie and I found it really funny, the other half wasn't feeling too good after watching though!

Archived