Hearts Hibs Youth cup game

Disser Pointon

Footballfirst

Not as yet. I was told that there was an option to play it at Tynecastle yesterday instead of the league game against Killie, but that Hibs said no. We may have the same situation this coming weekend if the undersoil heating is on for the ICT game on Saturday, then it would make sense to play the U19 game on the Sunday. Hearts U19s are due to play Celtic, away, on Saturday though.

Disser Pointon

Not as yet. I was told that there was an option to play it at Tynecastle yesterday instead of the league game against Killie, but that Hibs said no. We may have the same situation this coming weekend if the undersoil heating is on for the ICT game on Saturday, then it would make sense to play the U19 game on the Sunday. Hearts U19s are due to play Celtic, away, on Saturday though.

Cheers FF!

Charlie-Brown

The repeat of terrible weather forecast for the end of this week might play havoc with the fixtures again this weekend. Possibly another foot of snow & ice forecast. :(

future is maroon

I realise it had to be altered and then squeezed in due to the weather but the fact the Hearts Juniors parties are at Riccarton this Sunday lunchtime and afternoon mean that's a fair amount of young local kids and also parents unable to make the game at Tynie.

Archived