Inverness

Jambomuzz

Ok, well as everyone knows Inverness are unbeaten away from home over a calander year. Now I want hearts to keep thier winning run up as much as everyone else, So assuming we win against motherwell, which is going to be a tough one aswell, what can we do to make sure we take three points at home to the highlanders??

Its going to be tough, that Jonny Hayes is looking a player, as well as wee rooney up front is a big goal threat.

Thoughts?

Ok, well as everyone knows Inverness are unbeaten away from home over a calander year. Now I want hearts to keep thier winning run up as much as everyone else, So assuming we win against motherwell, which is going to be a tough one aswell, what can we do to make sure we take three points at home to the highlanders??

Its going to be tough, that Jonny Hayes is looking a player, as well as wee rooney up front is a big goal threat.

Thoughts?

Do what we did up there, when we beat them at the start of the season ! Also the undeaten away from home thing is piss, when you are in the 1 st divison. Its like the time in 99 when hibs went a whole year without getting beat by US !

Thoughts?

First, I think it's more a case of "big" Rooney - and, Hearts seemed to go through a spell of playing teams who had been having a string of bad results, and we broke that run for them (Aberdeen obviously excepted).

Inverness' record has to go sometime! Now is the time!

Do what we did up there, when we beat them at the start of the season ! Also the undeaten away from home thing is piss, when you are in the 1 st divison. Its like the time in 99 when hibs went a whole year without getting beat by US !

Nail on head

If we get into the groove that we were in on Sat, It'll be 3 points

I think the tougher game is Motherwell away TBH but same applies.

We shouldn`t worry about anybody`s record, we are at HOME and should fear nobody!!

If we start the way we did on Sat we will blow them away. end of story.

Agree they have a decent couple of players but by feck so do we!! :thumbsup:

Records and runs are there to be broken. It will obviously be much tighter than the Aberdeen game. I think the main thing it will come down to is not getting sucked into too much of a scrap and try and keep doing what has been serving us so well and use our pace and dare i say it FLAIR. Motherwell will be a very difficult task IMO as i think they will be looking to show that their good year or so was down to the players and not Brown and Knox.

I reckon we'll get 4 points from the next couple of matches.

I say 6. I'm worryingly confident at the moment so we'll probably lose both. :teehee:

They are going to lose away from home eventually. It will be a tough game, as will tomorrow night, but I fancy us to finally end their run. No point saying it has only been because they were in the first division when they've drawn away to both the OF and hammered Dundee United at Tannadice though.

I would be confident about beating them regardless of their away form.

I think they are due a little bit more credit than you are giving them however. The first division is pretty tight, and to come up against higher levels of opponents this season, not to mention trips to Ibrox and Parkhead without defeat is very good going.

Inverness's record doesn't worry me.

They are still Inverness and we should take care of them easily enough in my opinion.

Motherwell tomorrow is huge. If we win this then we can really start to look at how many points behind the top two we are rather than how many ahead of 4th imo.

I think we could come unstuck tomorrow, hope to be proved wrong.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We need 6 points from the next two if we want to turn a good season into a great season.

Inverness don't worry me, tbh. We pumped them away.

If we can get to the end of January about 6 or 7 behind the top then we can start to dream. We wont have another OF game until the split and 5 of the 9 games are at Tynecastle.

Problem Officer?

Two hard games indeed, but Motherwell and Inverness won't exactly be looking forward to playing us either in our recent form, especially Motherwell with the whole Craig Brown/Archie Knox ordeal.

And if we're starting to think about pushing for 2nd (or 1st even), we have to get six points from these two games. Six points and we pull well away from 4th and 5th and it's a 3 horse race - simple.

Just hoping the weather stays OK as I am planning a wee trip up to see this one. We need to recognise they are a good side at the moment but so are we. Avoid complacency, keep the heid, get stuck in, give the ball to Temps..........or Elliot......or Rudi......or big Kev and we should score a couple. These days if we score a couple we shouldwin as we are tight at the back despite having a makeshift back four. :smiliz65: :smiliz65: :smiliz65:

Archived