Watch out Rudi - a gay Frenchman wants to 'batter' you

i8hibsh

Boozy is not even good enough to lace rudi's boots.

Boozy is inferior to a plaster on Rudi's hand.

Boozy is and was complete and utter horse shit

I really do pitty those peasants

That Boozy sounds like one lonely chap if he is befriending Hibs fans on Scot rail on a Saturday night.

Actually, it sound's a bit perverted and sordid.

The People's Chimp

Wonder what boozy's pal and ex horse tipster HANS will have to say about this; IIRC he said Beuzelin couldn't really give a rat's ass about the hobbits.

Hibs fan, pulls a bloke on a train then goes out for a 'few drinks' together.

Then they have a conversation about how they want to slap another man

Very VERY gay imo

Billy the Jambo

I agree with you there .I can,t believe that some people on here were wanting him to sign for us a couple of seasons ago

To be fair mate, he scored a goal against us once.

That's all it takes with these half wits to claim a player is a 'legend'.

Poster No24 will probably get his house burned down for this heresy :

Pretty much completely agree with you. Having a player with the confidence and ability to take responsibility in the middle of the park made a huge difference. Between August and December in Mowbray's first season Boozy was simply awesome. The only point I'd make is that he was a member of a highly-lauded midfield alongside Brown, Stewart and Thomson that got completely out-fought and overrun repeatedly at Tynecastle.

:)

Robbo = legend

Adam = legend

Colquhoun = legend

Rudi = legend

Pressley = legend (he never signed for Celtic and retired at Hearts in my eyes)

Flogel = legend

Rousset = legend

Boozy = complete horseshit

I bumped into Fabrice Henry up town one Friday night, he was blootered and thought I was picking a fight with him. When he realised I was a Hibby he wandered off into the night singing Hibs songs.

I genuinly do believe that the club does rub off on foreign players for some reason. Take Mixu for example - played around Britain during his career but his love for Hibs is greater than that for any others. Reckon Edinburgh has a part to play but there is something "special" about our club.

Just ask:

Franck

Zitelli

Dirk

Mixu

Russell

Jarkko... etc

Pretty sure Franck Sauzee is quite fond of the ?1m golden handshake he got from Hibs after being such a success as a manager.

As for Zitelli, Lehmann and Jarkko... :laugh:!

i tried to hit him in a nightclub when he played for hibs

bumped into me and went to shake my hand, i refused to and said i was a jambo

he then tried to kiss me.....

he then very quickly made a dash for the VIP when he realised i didnt engage in hobo man love

hibs players sure know how to go to classy places, cause if im there, its not!

The Old Tolbooth

Skacel = Hearts class

Boozy = Hibs class

That's the difference :thumbsup:

(I refrained from using the word "legend", because even although they might class Boozy as a legend down San Giro way, I feel that Skacel having only had one decent half season with us first time around, and a very good start second time around, that it's very premature to use that word"

Skacel = Hearts class

Boozy = Hibs class

(I refrained from using the word "legend", because even although they might class Boozy as a legend down San Giro way, I feel that Skacel having only had one decent half season with us first time around, and a very good start second time around, that it's very premature to use that word"

I do think we over use the legend word and I know skacel hasn't been a long term servant but even at Southampton he wore the Hearts wristband. He just ooozes positivity and he just makes Tynecastle a happier place.

The man is worth his weight in gold to our club.

He loves us and we love him

Also great to hear Mikey Pospisil's son was a mascot on Saturday.

Hibs fan, pulls a bloke on a train then goes out for a 'few drinks' together.

Then they have a conversation about how they want to slap another man

Very VERY gay imo

I was in Le Monde about 3 years ago or so, was hammered, went for a slash and found 3 Hobos chatting up Steven Fletcher. It was about the time when there was the stories in the Evening hobo attributed to him going to ra Sellik IIRC. Got chatting with him about football and even though I told him I was a Jambo he came across as a pretty decent bloke actually. Thick as pig-shit mind but nice-enough all the same. The three Hobos weren't too chuffed that i'd effectively ******-blocked them from getting their end away with another 'legend' though.

Welts

Skacel = Hearts class

Boozy = Hibs class

Of course he is a legend. He's got the medal to prove it.

Hibs of course have to apply much less stringent criteria to assess their 'legends'. :whistling:

i tried to hit him in a nightclub when he played for hibs

bumped into me and went to shake my hand, i refused to and said i was a jambo

he then tried to kiss me.....

he then very quickly made a dash for the VIP when he realised i didnt engage in hobo man love

hibs players sure know how to go to classy places, cause if im there, its not!

I'm confused, he bumped into you and then tried to shake your hand, I'm assuming by way of an apology, yet you still tried to hit him? Why?

Anyway, for the record Beuzelin was gash and could not lace King Rudi's laces.

I was in Le Monde about 3 years ago or so, was hammered, went for a slash and found 3 Hobos chatting up Steven Fletcher. It was about the time when there was the stories in the Evening hobo attributed to him going to ra Sellik IIRC. Got chatting with him about football and even though I told him I was a Jambo he came across as a pretty decent bloke actually. Thick as pig-shit mind but nice-enough all the same. The three Hobos weren't too chuffed that i'd effectively ******-blocked them from getting their end away with another 'legend' though.

Welts

Sounds more like you jumped in and took him from under their noses :whistling:

This sums it up for me

Yet another who became "too good " for Hibs. Didnt hang about when he got offered an extra few quid, then realises Hibs was the pinnacle of his career

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm confused, he bumped into you and then tried to shake your hand, I'm assuming by way of an apology, yet you still tried to hit him? Why?

Anyway, for the record Beuzelin was gash and could not lace King Rudi's laces.

3 reasons

1. he tried to kiss me

2. hes is/was a hobo

3. hes french

im pretty sure even the courts would have let me off with it for those reasons

winston churchill

Wonder what boozy's pal and ex horse tipster HANS will have to say about this; IIRC he said Beuzelin couldn't really give a rat's ass about the hobbits.

did old boozy get a decanter when he left:santa1:

Albert Finney

That Boozy sounds like one lonely chap if he is befriending Hibs fans on Scot rail on a Saturday night.

Actually, it sound's a bit perverted and sordid.

All you need to be a Hibs supporter or indeed player.

Are you saying that HANS knows Beuzelin? Why didn't he say?

Archived