Zander Diamond (Merged Threads)

Stewie Griffin

Plug's an erse and the Aiberdeen fans hate him anyway so little impact on anyone there (apart from the poor Charlton fans) - what I like about this article is that Jack and Victor are talking about taking Blackman up the road. This would probably improve the mutton molesters slightly but would (IMO) definitely weaken Motherwell our main rivals for third!

According to Tango on the radio a few weeks back., Plug was a 2 million pound player. Then Russell Anderson left the stable, and he was no longer the 2 million pound player and Scottish International defender he promised to be.

A sad sad story.

sad.gif

I'm honestly no exaggerating here but Zander Diamond is the worst defender in the history of football.

EVER

FACT

The Old Tolbooth

sheep fans claiming that Kyle bullied him on Saturday and that Diamond bottled it big time by spending most of the game hiding from him, I LOVE the fact that Kyle has this little gimp running scared :lol:

sheep fans claiming that Kyle bullied him on Saturday and that Diamond bottled it big time by spending most of the game hiding from him, I LOVE the fact that Kyle has this little gimp running scared :lol:

Amen to that.

thumbsup.gif

I think he might be my most hated player in Scotland. Can't believe I can even consider that almost to be the case considering the mob at darkher in hunrox, no to mention ratboy and murray!

I'm honestly no exaggerating here but Zander Diamond is the worst defender in the history of football.

not to mention being one of the biggest cowardly cry babies in the league...

Today's "Daily Express" carries an "exclusive" to the effect that Charlton are chasing ZD of Aberdeen.

The piece includes the words "Ambitious Addicks", "Dons ace","..tipped for a move to the English Premier League..",etc. and,thus, begs the question; Are there two Zander Diamonds, or, are they mad?

Dons fans i know would be happy enough to see him leave - "never fulfilled his one-time potential" like a lot of Dons players from last 20 years...

He's never recovered from Jankauskas battering him senseless at Tynecastle.

A happy day that ended up with Tango complaining that Bednar and Jankauskas had been too rough to his defenders.

I am a non violent person but this excuse for a player makes me want to punch his parents. Him an awe.

tartofmidlothian

:thumbsup:

Dons fans i know would be happy enough to see him leave - "never fulfilled his one-time potential" like a lot of Dons players from last 20 years...

...and their entire rank club.

Archived