Big week

asomerville

Hearts are on a great run but this could be a testing week.

Away to Motherwell never easy.

Home to inverness unbeaten away from for 12mths.

My scores

Motherwell 0 HMFC 2

HMFC 1 Inverness 0

That would wake up even the Evil twins who think no one can touch them.

There are a couple of very "happenable" scenarios that could see us level on points with Celtic by 5pm Saturday. I suspect we'll be 3 points behind but it COULD be level.

If we do get level or close to it, even if it isnt next week, then we'll see what THEY (Celtic) are made of. Not very much I suspect.

jamboinglasgow

The next three games (Killie in two weeks) could determine our season. Get full points and we can say we will be third this season and can challenge for second. Lose all three and it makes thing much tougher.

The next three games (Killie in two weeks) could determine our season. Get full points and we can say we will be third this season and can challenge for second. Lose all three and it makes thing much tougher.

Complacency could be the only enemy here. But we've got a front 4 in unstoppable form when they get any sort of space and a more solid defence than we had when Pressley and Webster were around. I can see us losing one and having to re-group maybe. Losing all 3 ?.....nope.....not a chance. Full points is a big ask right enough, going unbeaten though, is not beyond the realms of possibility. My money is on 2 wins and a draw.

2 very hard games this week.....However after brown has left well in the lurch I feel this is a good time to play them especially after the dons game. It is very important that we win at fir park though or I feel the worse for saturdays visit of ICT who are outstanding away from home just now, If we do/ when we take the lead on sat we CANT sit back as caley just dont quit.......But quietly confident if we can keep the same atmosphere as the dons game

Gorgie Rule

Loved being in section G Great noise and atmosphere.....dont want to go back to the roseburn now.....

One game at a time...massive test at Motherwell mid-week, a venue where we always seem to struggle and where we've not won since Feb 2008.

Motherwell have also won 4 out of the 5 most recent fixtures between the two clubs.

In saying that...

Well 1 - 2 Jambos

If we are still on the unbeaten run at New Year, can we please have my favourite "Unbeatable" chant back ( just for one game of course)

I think we will beat Motherwell,we are due a win against them.ICT I think will be very tough think we might have to settle for a point in that one.

Archived