IF THE SHEEP GO DOWN

rubyruby

I was thinking about this after the game yesterday and decided that i would like to see raith come up,Dunfermline would be my

second choice as its easy to get to and we need to shut them up once and for all cos im sick of getting beat by them in

friendlies.

Also would be somewhere different to go rather than pittodrie.

So who would you rather see in the SPL,based on location and decent boozers ;)

Dunfermline as well for me. Top bridies and easy to get to. Raith would be good as well, not to far to travel. I would love aberdeen to go down, might just bring their fans back down to earth

I was thinking about this after the game yesterday and decided that i would like to see raith come up,Dunfermline would be my

second choice as its easy to get to and we need to shut them up once and for all cos im sick of getting beat by them in

friendlies.

Also would be somewhere different to go rather than pittodrie.

So who would you rather see in the SPL,based on location and decent boozers ;)

Dunfermline for me but I'm biased I live in Dunfermline and the pubs are decent and are all football friendly

I love the town of Dunfermline and I'd like to see them come up. Raith'd be good too. Doesn't really bother me though, Ross County would be nice to throw another real derby into the SPL and it would be a good away trip.

Dunfermline for me but I'm biased I live in Dunfermline and the pubs are decent and are all football friendly

Great user name!

Ross County would be nice .... just 1 hour up the road for me :thumbsup:

plus they would hump hibs no problem

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Ross County undoubtedly.

It'd be a great away trip and we can personally thank them for their efforts of earlier this year.

Dunfermline or Raith would get my vote. Basically I much prefer away games on the east side of the country than the west. Trips to Paisley, Hamilton, Kilmarnock etc are far less enjoyable - which is reflected in the fact that we bring considerably less fans through to these grounds than we do to places like Tannadice and Inverness.

Say What Again

Was I the only one who read the thread title and thought 'You better be ready' was the next line?

Maybe a certain age.

The Old Tolbooth

If Aberdeen finish bottom they won't go down, they've already reconstructed the leagues once in the past to keep those bams up, and they'll do it again!

The Pars for me would be a welcome addition as it's a very close away game with living in Rosyth, failing that I suppose Raith Rovers will do! :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Ross County would be nice .... just 1 hour up the road for me :thumbsup:

And we could all pop in and do "Easy Kelly" on the way home!

Archived