Jerel Ifil

Moriarty

The Mighty Thor

I said to the old boy that sits next to me that Temps was going to rip him for fun yesterday.

He's slow as feck and is carrying a fair bit of weight.

Hearts called it bang on yesterday, the sheep have 4 giants across the back and keeping the ball down and moving it at pace was always going to cause them problems. thumbsup.gif

He was the worst out of a shocking Aberdeen defence.

They looked like they'd never played together before.

Diamond and Considine are meant to be two top SPL defenders - They were ******* honking!

Snake Plissken

Quite wonderfully appalling.

I spent much of the game laughing at the expense of Aberdeen, Elgin were better organised at the back then Aberdeen were. If they don't turn things around pronto they are going down.

:pleasing:

Just had a quick peek at the match thread on an Aberdeen forum and saw this gem posted prior to kick-off

Posted Yesterday, 13:50 PM

ifil at rb? *shudder*

Diamond and Considine are meant to be two top SPL defenders - They were ******* honking!

Diamond was saying in the paper he doesn't want to sign a new contract, his preferred option is to move down south. :laugh: Who does he think he is? Who is mug enough to have him he is gantin'!?

lost in leith

Diamond was saying in the paper he doesn't want to sign a new contract, his preferred option is to move down south. :laugh: Who does he think he is? Who is mug enough to have him he is gantin'!?

Apparently Berwick Rangers are in the market for a commanding stopper.

alwaysthereinspirit

Isn't he a lover of one of the OF? Straight in as a Scottish international if he heads west.:verymad:

Back to Ifil-Stupid

I havent seen a full back more comprehensively taken to the cleaners since Walter Kidd in the 1986 cup final.

Aberdeen are terrible. Really really terrible.

Even Hamilton were better a few weeks ago.

Still...

:D

Templeton even beat him in the air in the second half !

Hamilton although limited at least looked organised and competent. Neither adjective could be applied to Aberdeen.

Snake Plissken

Isn't he a lover of one of the OF? Straight in as a Scottish international if he heads west.:verymad:

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

Though this snap will be about as close to Celtic as he'll likely get.

I actually thought to myself yesterday af the 2nd goal went in, do Aberdeen have a right back?

He plays for Rangers

:laugh:

Archived