hearts v aberdeen pics

braveheart

I don't mean to be mean but how about getting a picture of a goal being scored some time.. Hand shakes and substitutions being made are all very well but a nice picture of skacel slotting his 1st in would be the business!

I don't mean to be mean but how about getting a picture of a goal being scored some time.. Hand shakes and substitutions being made are all very well but a nice picture of skacel slotting his 1st in would be the business!

Give the guy a break - I'm sure he enjoys watching the game and celebrating the goals too.

Excellent photos once again Braveheart - really like your moon shot for some reason too thumbsup.gif

you don't sound mean at all...just ungrateful!

Thanks Braveheart

if its goals you want get yersel over to the london hearts site.i prefer to do a more all round match day experience :whistling:

if its goals you want get yersel over to the london hearts site.i prefer to do a more all round match day experience :whistling:

Great pics BH - what camera are you using man?

DuffKirkMacKenzie

hearts%20v%20aberdeen%20078.JPG

Minds me of when I was winchin' the wife. 'Never mind the moon,get them doon'

Nowt stopping you getting a camera or taking some pics of the goals then posting them on here. BH great pics as always some of the shots of the opposition & the fans are quality. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Archived