Spurs v Chelsea

cosanostra

They have the referee on their side. :verymad:

Can't agree with that.

He's been fair with both sides and I've barely noticed him.

I still think there's something in this game for your lot though.

We are all over the yids. It's just a matter of time....tick tock. Blue is the colour...... :whistling:

Dawson and Hutton have both been really good for Spurs today.It is pretty much all Chesea now without them really creating anything.

Dawson and Hutton have both been really good for Spurs today.It is pretty much all Chesea now without them really creating anything.

Spurs are getting deeper and deeper within themselves and are really starting to live dangerously.

Hutton, Dawson and Gomes have all been immense.

game is really heating up now this is the EPL at its best end to end really fast football.Mistakes are going to be made.

Alba gu Brath

A Spurs win would make this a fine weekend.

Me too. And so far is 1-0 to the Spurs. Hearts 5-0, the Hunnz drop a point and Chelsea lose.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll Didier :santa1:

Blue is the colour....... :thumbsup:

That's the reason I can't see them wining the league. While Gomes pulls off cracking saves, he's always prone to silly mistakes, like that one. I believe you need a top class goalkeeper to win any league (I concede there will be exceptions).

J.T.F.Robertson

Gomes you utter, utter clown.

That was atrocious.

Hang your head in shame.

He was having an excellent game as well.

That mistake and your comment sum the guy up. There's no point in having a great game, when you constantly contrive to make these ******-ups.

That's the reason I can't see them wining the league. While Gomes pulls off cracking saves, he's always prone to silly mistakes, like that one. I believe you need a top class goalkeeper to win any league (I concede there will be exceptions).

So many of the goalkeepers in the EPL are the same though

alwaysthereinspirit

So many of the goalkeepers in the EPL are the same though

A cheeky wee bid for Gordon in January would be nice. Bruce seems to have a few issues with Gordon for whatever reason.

A cheeky wee bid for Gordon in January would be nice. Bruce seems to have a few issues with Gordon for whatever reason.

Gordon looked dodgy last week and then was dropped this week.Fist time i have really thought Gordon has looked dodgy.

Chelsea got their massive slice of luck eventually and a draw was a fair result.

I thought the ref gave them a lot of help towards the end of the 2nd half with some bizarre decisions.

Great game all round though.

Chelsea got their massive slice of luck eventually and a draw was a fair result.

I thought the ref gave them a lot of help towards the end of the 2nd half with some bizarre decisions.

Great game all round though.

I would love to see him explain how Essien is still on that park at the end of the match. Terrible refereeing performance.

It definitely was a poor performance from the referee!!!

Blatant armball - Drogba!

Essien had at least three definite, clear bookable offences!

And the link between Chelsea and Rangers is obvious! They both have the same "Moaning Face to the Referee" coach!

I would love to see him explain how Essien is still on that park at the end of the match. Terrible refereeing performance.

Yeah, have to agree.

The ref really did seem to give everything to Chelsea in the 2nd half.

Can't really deny that Chelsea deserved a draw though.

Archived