What ever happened to Mickey (Merged Threads)

haj

Thought I'd have a wee look about to see how he was getting on at Gen?lerbirli?i and can barely find anything about him anywhere. Even on their official page he does not appear in any of the team photos and when you click on his player profile it comes up with some Turkish lad.

On a side note, thought i'd have a watch of Buyuksehir(7th) vs Trabzonspor(1st). The atmosphere is probably more intense than anything I've heard before.

Captain Lithuania

Thought I'd have a wee look about to see how he was getting on at Gen?lerbirli?i and can barely find anything about him anywhere. Even on their official page he does not appear in any of the team photos and when you click on his player profile it comes up with some Turkish lad.

On a side note, thought i'd have a watch of Buyuksehir(7th) vs Trabzonspor(1st). The atmosphere is probably more intense than anything I've heard before.

According to the all seeing all knowing Wikipedia, he hasn't made an appearance for his club yet.

cant see anything that suggests he has played on their teams official site. although ive noticed that former dunfermline striker billy mehmet plays for them.

Did he not do himself a season ending mischief in pre-season? He was back at Tynie recently on crutches.

cant see anything that suggests he has played on their teams official site. although ive noticed that former dunfermline striker billy mehmet plays for them.

Mehmet played for ST Mirren

He was a poor player, a terrible captain and I'm delighted he's gone.

He was also a Hearts fan, a good guy in person and he cared a lot about the club so I hope things work out for him with his injury and new team. :thumbsup:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He was also a Hearts fan, a good guy in person and he cared a lot about the club so I hope things work out for him with his injury and new team. :thumbsup:

Is that Mickey in your avatar Cosa ???

Correct. Excellent decision not to renew his contract. But like you say, he's a Hearts guy so all the best to the bloke.

alwaysthereinspirit

In hindsight with him being a dyed in the wool Jambo, making him captain was probably not a good move.

And Dunfermline. Don't dive in without the facts to hand. :down:

What facts? He left St Mirren to go to Turkey. Fact. what's Dunfermline got to do with it? You might as well say former West Ham youth player, Billy Mehmet.

What facts? He left St Mirren to go to Turkey. Fact. what's Dunfermline got to do with it? You might as well say former West Ham youth player, Billy Mehmet.

:seething:

Listen, champ, it's not my fault you jumped in with nae clue what you were talking about. Taking your own inadequacies in the field of facts out on others just makes you look more foolish. Glad to be of help. :thumbsup:

Mate, please don't.

You're only going to embarrass yourself even further.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I liked Stewart and think he'd have done well in this team. His biggest downfall was becoming Csabas pal. All the best to him.

Am i right in saying that MS only had a 1yr deal with the Turkish mob? That being the case & all this talk of a season ending injury would mean he practically a free agent......please nobody say it!!!

Archived