Trigger

John Gentleman

John Gentleman

Can't see anything on the official site, but was wondering about his progress towards fitness.

Anybody got any info?

Has anyone else, like me, just 'given up' on Driver? It just seems to go on and on and on........

Can't see anything on the official site, but was wondering about his progress towards fitness.

Anybody got any info?

Has anyone else, like me, just 'given up' on Driver? It just seems to go on and on and on........

If you'd read the Official site, like I did, you'd have read that Jim is hoping to get a few closed doors games for Wallace.

As for Driver... I'm sure he'll be back and the fact we don't need to rush him back will benefit him.

A lot of people seem determined for him to do badly or fail for some reason. :unsure:

A lot of folk seem to forget how vital he was for us, as well as being good for us.

John Gentleman

If you'd read the Official site, like I did, you'd have read that Jim is hoping to get a few closed doors games for Wallace.

As for Driver... I'm sure he'll be back and the fact we don't need to rush him back will benefit him.

A lot of people seem determined for him to do badly or fail for some reason. :unsure:

A lot of folk seem to forget how vital he was for us, as well as being good for us.

Thanks for the info, but I can't find the reference to 'closed doors games' for Wallace on the Official Site. Maybe my navigation skills (or lack thereof) leave much to be desired :)

I wish no ill will on Driver, but a player who rarely plays can hardly be classified as an asset.

Thanks for the info, but I can't find the reference to 'closed doors games' for Wallace on the Official Site. Maybe my navigation skills (or lack thereof) leave much to be desired :)

I wish no ill will on Driver, but a player who rarely plays can hardly be classified as an asset.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20101210/strength-in-depth_2241384_2241371

Driver isn't mentioned in the above report.

However, I still find it ridiculous that folk see him as being mince or crap or a liability...

He's been in the 1st team since 2007 and it's only been since his u-21 England that its all seemingly gone wrong. I'm sure folk were greeting when he was rushed back to slam the ball in against the Rats last season.

Again....

If anything has been learned with Driver in the past, it is that rushing him back doesn't work. I could understand us doing that if we were desperately lacking an attacking threat but that is clearly not the case.

When Andrew Driver is fit, he will go onto the bench until he gets his chance.

Since JJ has been back Driver has hardly been fit at all. I think once JJ has time to work with a fit Andy Driver then we will see him playing his best football for Hearts. Much in the same way JJ has gotten the best out of Suso and Temps and in the future im sure will help Novikovas on greatly .

Driver is a quality player who has been a little unlucky with injuries recently but we've been lucky that in his abscence Temps has had the opportunity to shine. Driver coming back from injury can only be a good thing and this time hopefully he won't be back before he's ready especially since we don't Need to rush him back like was perhaps the case in the past.

Archived