JKB Secret Santa 2010

Ulysses

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I P Knightley

Ach, I knew all along who it was last year and decided to string you all along for some fun :whistling:

You had us all fooled - even down to the bit when you nominated folk for a third time.

IP K got mine, if he's playing? :unsure:

IP K is playing but, no, he didn't.

Just randomly picking people from the welly boot thread now

IP Knightly?

Welly boot thread?

Random names from a random thread (unless welly boots is a particular fetish) haven't worked for you this time. Keep at it.

Hmmm.

Next guess is that I P Knightley got mine smiliz19.gif

Is this some kind of 'gang up on I P in the middle of the night while he's asleep' brigade getting together?? I'll get right back at you after the following.

Yet again, no luck Dunks.

Christ on a bike that spreadsheet took ages to write up. I'm going to have to watch the video of presents again to see if there is anything it it. Unfortuantely watching on my phone whilst shattered isn't the best method of detective work:D

It goes a lot quicker if you use the 'copy' and 'paste' functions available on many modern computers!!

I've no idea who got me but am going to guess Ribble on the basis of musical taste.

Right I was one of the folk that got faffed about due to the handful of folk that didn't submit pressies so I got the following message from Uly Yesterday

'Sorry, there's been another change of plan! :smiliz23:

I got a pressie on your behalf for Alex. It's an Iron Maiden gig poster. It seems he's a fan.

U'

I then replied

'No worries! I will however hold you responsible if my musical tastes lead to me being outed haha'

:down:

Anyways can someone please tell me what my pressie is as I can't gey youtube at work?

In the meantime I'll guess Dexter!

I P Knightley

not me ip

Cheers for letting me know.

That means I can tear in about those who came to me in my sleep...

DUNKS

Right I was one of the folk that got faffed about due to the handful of folk that didn't submit pressies so I got the following message from Uly Yesterday

I got a pressie on your behalf for Alex. It's an Iron Maiden gig poster. It seems he's a fan.

U'

I then replied

'No worries! I will however hold you responsible if my musical tastes lead to me being outed haha'

Anyways can someone please tell me what my pressie is as I can't gey youtube at work?

"The pretty reckless" - Light Me Up

U'

I then replied

Looks like you have an album from 'The Pretty Reckless' called 'Light me up'

Commander Harris

SOMEONE GOT ME KATIE DEAUXMA! YAAASSS

Commander Harris - one of the few cool enough to get that.

commander harris?

I think Commander Harris got me.

Taking a stab in the dark and Guessing Commander Harris.

:mellow:

Commander Harris get mine ? dry.gif

Did Commander Harris get for me?

proving popular :smiliz23:

You got this:

Taylor-Momsen-Light-Me-Up-Album-Cover-PHOTOS.jpg

Cheers, not that it narrows it down by any matter of means! *note to self - Do not start threads in the shed anytime near next years years secret santa*

i moved house on saturday and have no web access yet so can't view the video

can someone tell me what my gift was, and just to start the ball rolling, was it from kick ass?

U'

I then replied

Unlucky!! :-[ Though I'm disappointed it was just a poster and not flights and tickets for the gig. Oh and Uly, less of the he!

Right seeing as I was daft enough to say Dexter when we share the same number of letters so I know it's wrong, Can I now guess Boof?

i moved house on saturday and have no web access yet so can't view the video

can someone tell me what my gift was, and just to start the ball rolling, was it from kick ass?

it was candy nipple tassels

be careful googling it at work

26-72-thickbox.jpg

Unlucky!! :-[ Though I'm disappointed it was just a poster and not flights and tickets for the gig. Oh and Uly, less of the he !

:blink:

Anyways had it been me I'd have went with Sonisphere tickets, that way you would have got a festival and a free ticket to Maiden in either Poland or Austria!

I P Knightley

Ach well IP's being narrowed down the fastest so I'm going to guess it was him.

Only being narrowed down the fastest because you're all picking on me and I have the stupidity to respond to the accusations instead of keeping schtum while Uly's away scratching his baws.

I figure that not telling you will prolong my life in this game (either way).

Good luck with that guess.

Let's see what Uly has to say?

Can imagine it will either be 'wrong' or 'I P Knighly did indeed buy a present for Kick-Ass!'

:thumbsup:

Archived