****** of the week

alex plode

So many to choose from.

The goat from the SNP, the transport minister

the student who urinated on Sir Winston's statue

the student who tried to tear down the flag at the Cenetaph

Zander Diamond

no, the winner is some guy called called Brendan from the rugby club Sarecens, who I just seen giving an interview on Sky sports news being a worse nobhead than wee Strachan at his worst

Guest Dr. Pepper

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

article-1337315-0C6B1E8E000005DC-522_634x582.jpg

SNN1007FU-3800_1181341a.jpg

i would happily take on that beotch tearing the flag from the cenotaph and @@@@@

the ONLY reason she has the freedom to act so disgustingly and disrespectfully is because of those men who died for her freedom of speech

my pish is well and truly boiled by that picture

i would happily take on that beotch tearing the flag from the cenotaph and @@@@@

the ONLY reason she has the freedom to act so disgustingly and disrespectfully is because of those men who died for her freedom of speech

my pish is well and truly boiled by that picture

It's a man in the picture.

Bev, why are you fixated with squaddies? Not saying it's a bad thing at all, just find it curious. Do you have family in the forces?

I don't think I would have been able to resist smashing his face off that statue. What a total bellchief :verymad:

The guy in the red jacket knows this is just not on.

Bev, why are you fixated with squaddies? Not saying it's a bad thing at all, just find it curious. Do you have family in the forces?

Once got shagged by a laddie from the TA IMO

It's a man in the picture.

very girly looking bloke then oops hahaha

yeah, i do have forces family and i feel pretty strongly about people disrespecting them really. its always guaranteed to get my back up

To be fair to Dave Gilmour's step laddie he had reasonable excuse. He'd just been, "Forcefully repelled" by the Police and "Didn't know it was the Cenotaph". Seems fair enough eh? Goat. :verymad:

I'm not happy with the way the Police tend to catch everyone in the same net and treat bystanders and law abiding protesters like sh*te :verymad:

Having said that, IMO these people pictured deserve a nice bouncy trip in the back of a Police van, followed by a wee tumble down the stairs at the nearest nick :whistling:

not quite.. was 6 years with an army lad thoughsmiliz64.gif

The image you present for yourself on here is obviously not accurate then. :unsure:

I don't know why the bad feelings against the poor young student. He is clearly exercising his freedom of speech whilst desecrating a memorial to the men who died to protect that freedom. This is not a memorial to serving or living soldiers or veterans, this is a dedication to young men who died whilst earning pennies for their sacrifice. I can sympathise with this young man who has to have his university fees paid by his stepfather out of his 75,000,000 pound savings account. How can one not understand his actions when he admittedly was under the influence of LTD. Power to the people especially the ones who so quickly demand their rights while insulting those who gave up their's and their lives to protect those rights.

The image you present for yourself on here is obviously not accurate then. :unsure:

what do you mean by that?

i have no projected image... i am what i am

I don't know why the bad feelings against the poor young student. He is clearly exercising his freedom of speech whilst desecrating a memorial to the men who died to protect that freedom. This is not a memorial to serving or living soldiers or veterans, this is a dedication to young men who died whilst earning pennies for their sacrifice. I can sympathise with this young man who has to have his university fees paid by his stepfather out of his 75,000,000 pound savings account. How can one not understand his actions when he admittedly was under the influence of LTD. Power to the people especially the ones who so quickly demand their rights while insulting those who gave up their's and their lives to protect those rights.

Well said Bob. Sadly the arseholes that do this are so thick that they can't see it. And they want us to pay for their continued education?

RoussetsShorts

aye cause naebody on here's done something daft on the spur of the moment. The guys apologised, he seems genuine, let him get on with it. This is up there wi the guy that was hammered at about 4am, got photo'd pishin on a war memorial and folk wanted to jail him. The guy was reekin and cany even remember doing it!!! This country loves a witch hunt to make folk feel better about themselves.

Everybody makes mistakes/does daft things, i don't believe either of the above was intentional/planned.

Still waiting for an apology from the Poppy burners though, oh wait a minute..........

Guest Dr. Pepper

aye cause naebody on here's done something daft on the spur of the moment. The guys apologised, he seems genuine, let him get on with it. This is up there wi the guy that was hammered at about 4am, got photo'd pishin on a war memorial and folk wanted to jail him. The guy was reekin and cany even remember doing it!!! This country loves a witch hunt to make folk feel better about themselves.

Everybody makes mistakes/does daft things, i don't believe either of the above was intentional/planned.

Still waiting for an apology from the Poppy burners though, oh wait a minute..........

He knew what he was doing, clearly he thought swinging from the flag was some kind of iconic act. I hope he faces a series of setbacks in life as a result of his idiotic and disrespectful actions.

Although in your world you would let people away with murder, just as long as they say sorry afterwards and claimed that it happened in the "spur of the moment" :vrface:

Below is another image of Pink Floyds son, a face you would never tire of punching, surely.

charlie-gilmore-pa233aw101210.jpg

If one of the police ran up behind him or the guy taking a piss on the statue of Churchill, and cracked their skull in. I'd have no issue with it at all.

If one of the police ran up behind him or the guy taking a piss on the statue of Churchill, and cracked their skull in. I'd have no issue with it at all.

Perhaps not but it would be a serious criminal offence. <_<

So many to choose from.

The goat from the SNP, the transport minister

Zander Diamond

no, the winner is some guy called called Brendan from the rugby club Sarecens, who I just seen giving an interview on Sky sports news being a worse nobhead than wee Strachan at his worst

On Brendan Venter

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/my_club/saracens/9280037.stm

Archived