I guarantee we finish 3rd this season!

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

We're far too good just now. Much better than most of the league.

I bet (and am quite happy for this thread to be brought back up) that we finish 3rd this season minimum.

I know that's a bit of an easy guess after today and the season so far, however I will put my bollocks on the line, as I'm that confident.

Have a great weekend folks, I know I will.

chester copperpot

Yes we are M T however I think I love my football team. I love when they play like they should. I thank Mr Jefferies, Mr Romanov, and Mr Skacel.

chester copperpot

I know you think am not sticking my neck out here, however easily willing to run down Gorgie road naked if we don't finish 3rd. Ha!

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I know you think am not sticking my neck out here, however easily willing to run down Gorgie road naked if we don't finish 3rd. Ha!

I now hope we finish second (or first). :laugh:

Doctor FinnBarr

Stormer, we have 2nd stamped all over us, enjoy yer fine fat boy!

:santa1:

you guarantee it? So if I go down the bookies and put all my money on it and it doesnt happen will you give me my stake back?

you guarantee it? So if I go down the bookies and put all my money on it and it doesnt happen will you give me my stake back?

i will

chester copperpot

Yes, as long as its 50 quid or less PF.

And Bikerjambo, less of the fat boy comment mate, lost 7 stone now!

Mate i love your passion for the jam tarts,

but its a long season in football and god forbid any further injuries and an inpending transfer window.

Coburg Hearts

Mate i love your passion for the jam tarts,

but its a long season in football and god forbid any further injuries and an inpending transfer window.

During pre-season the two players we worried most about losing in the transfer window were Andy Driver and Lee Wallace,and as it happens we have managed not to bad with them being out injured. I'm quite sure if we lose a couple of players in January our squad is strong enough to more than cope. :)

I also think the OP is correct, which is why I backed them at 9/2 to do just that, back in July. ;) Still, never count your chickens at least until after the fat lady sings......as Robbo would say.

I thought we were tremendous today, in direct proportion to Aberdeen's awfulness. Also delighted to see Novi score.

During pre-season the two players we worried most about losing in the transfer window were Andy Driver and Lee Wallace,and as it happens we have managed not to bad with them being out injured. I'm quite sure if we lose a couple of players in January our squad is strong enough to more than cope. :)

I also think the OP is correct, which is why I backed them at 9/2 to do just that, back in July. ;) Still, never count your chickens at least until after the fat lady sings......as Robbo would say.

I thought we were tremendous today, in direct proportion to Aberdeen's awfulness. Also delighted to see Novi score.

Agreed Coburg ie: Andy Driver and Lee Wallace,

but since then we've inherited Rudi Skacel, Kevin Kyle, Stephen Elliott, and Marius Zaliukas returning after signing a new contract so i still stand by what i said what if any of these guys get injured?

The reason the O.F. do well over the course of the season(other than questionable refereeing decisions)is there squads are jam packed full off players able to cut it at S.P.L level imo.

Just for the record Coburg today was an excellent day for us,

but this post is just the cynic in me!!!

I'm with Chester (apart for the sprinting down Gorgie Road naked part).

That is the first time in yrs that we've gone with the same lineup for 5 matches in a row. Something has changed regarding injuries and at the moment one can only assume it is the training and fitness coaching which has resulted in this.

Wallace and Driver won't be going anywhere and once back to full fitness they give Jim even more options... Suso to return as well.

Vlad picks the team remember..etc etc etc etc etc.

:pleasing:

I'm with Chester (apart for the sprinting down Gorgie Road naked part).

That is the first time in yrs that we've gone with the same lineup for 5 matches in a row. Something has changed regarding injuries and at the moment one can only assume it is the training and fitness coaching which has resulted in this.

Wallace and Driver won't be going anywhere and once back to full fitness they give Jim even more options... Suso to return as well.

Vlad picks the team remember..etc etc etc etc etc.

:pleasing:

That's exactly right mate, there were spells last season when we had eleven players injured, in my opinion down to csaba's chronic training methods.

Doctor FinnBarr

Yes, as long as its 50 quid or less PF.

And Bikerjambo, less of the fat boy comment mate, lost 7 stone now!

Ok, enjoy yer fine "Bones"!

:whistling:

Archived