Ticket Office Farce

Sten Guns

We Can But Worry

I was in to buy my cup ticket.

I was in and out in two minutes.

Disgrace, it should have been instant.

I heard that hearts were charging a ?3 admin fee for even buying cup tickets in person at the ticket office. Tell me this isn't true!

Personally I've always found the office great. Whether by phone, e-mail or in person I have always got excellent service. I must be lucky.

I heard that hearts were charging a ?3 admin fee for even buying cup tickets in person at the ticket office. Tell me this isn't true!

You have heard wrong, think there is a charge for using Credit Cards but that is it.

It is not true, no fee at all, unless you by by credit card - debit card is OK.

You are right, it is a disgrace, it should be ?5!

Personally I've always found the office great. Whether by phone, e-mail or in person I have always got excellent service. I must be lucky.

Me too. I moved house this year around the time the season tickets were due out. Was worried about this. Needn't have been.

my brother got an adult and 2 kids tickets for his mate.due to last weeks weather i think his wife was a bit concerned about him taking the kids up yesterday.brother took his tickets back and we exchanged them for st johnstone tickets.a lot of clubs wouldn,t have done this especially on the day of the game.so a BIG WELL DONE to the ticket office. :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You're not the only one, I've never had any problems with them whatsoever. :)

portobellojambo1

Correct, it isn't true.

They were very helpful when I popped in for my St Johnstone ticket on Tuesday past. Confirmed that if the parts of the ground that are open sell out they will then open the Wheatfield, and those who sit in the Wheatfield will have the option of moving back to that stand.

Archived