Weatherfield Emergency Services

RoyCropper

Anyone have their address or phone number?

Seriously considering a complaint. When i watched Corrie the other night, the one the day after the tram crash and explosion and I got to the end of the episode without the Emergency Services reaching Weatherfield. Thats half an hour.

The NHS is a mess. Tory Britain sucks :down:

Lines of the week, from The Mirror:

"Molly died, as she lived, looking like The Exorcist."

"Faced with the prospect of moving to France with Claire, Ashley chose to hurl himself under several tonnes of rubble."

:santa1:

you clearly weren't watching that closely. the nice fireman said there'd been a pile-up on the motorway and services were stretched.

as long as norris is fine i dont care whose fictional life is endangered by their tardiness.

Hannibal Lecter

They didn't get Sally a hard hat!

They did, she just didn't put it on. One of the scenes where she is with Molly amongst the rubble you can see her holding on to it.

Anyone have their address or phone number?

Seriously considering a complaint. When i watched Corrie the other night, the one the day after the tram crash and explosion and I got to the end of the episode without the Emergency Services reaching Weatherfield. Thats half an hour.

The NHS is a mess. Tory Britain sucks :down:

Weatherfield has a Labour council - The emergency services are run by the local authority. Labour Brttain sucks more ! :smiliz64:

Archived