Free Hearts tops.....

Piper X

Managed to persuade my Livi supporting brother to buy a couple of tickets for his "neutral" laddies for the forthcoming game with Utd. I say neutral - but they are swinging towards becoming Jambos due to my relentless p-taking at their fathers expense!!

I steered him in the direction of the official site and pointed out that free replica shirts would be awarded for every pair of tickets - (just enough bribery to secure another couple of Jambos for the future Id reckon).

He purchased four tickets, two adult and two cons, they arrived this morning. Guess what - no vouchers! Anyone else had this, or is there another system in place to make sure the bairns get their tops?

caitlynn_hmfc

Had the same problem. The vouchers come the next day or so. They come seperate, dont know why.

Same problem for me. I'm taking my 8 year old daughter over for her first ever game and we got the tickets but no voucher. I phoned the ticket office and they took note of details and told me we can pick up the voucher from them on match day.

Meantime I will continue to buy my Platinum ST and buy my own top! :rolleyes:

"Brand new customers only!" ;)

Had the same problem. The vouchers come the next day or so. They come seperate, dont know why.

The tickets come from ticketmaster then the vouchers come from the ticket office.ticketmaster cant do the vouchers so Hearts send them after you have bought your tickets.

was in the ticket office on wednesday and they have piles of vouchers lying behind the counter, if you go down with your tickets they will hand the vouchers over, a boy came in and done this while i was asking a really taxing question which took the guy ten minutes to answer, it was something along the lines of "what time do you open on saturday??" :)

Archived