Hearts v Hibs in Florida

realdeal100

I know its a bit early but am in florida for the new years derby game and am just wondering if you guys know where i can watch it over there

thanks

I was in Florida in October. I stayed on international drive. There is a pub just before wet & wild called the George and dragon it normally show the rangers games for a $10 entry (blue nose vermin) but it might show the hearts game in there for free.

Enjoy

I know its a bit early but am in florida for the new years derby game and am just wondering if you guys know where i can watch it over there

thanks

We went to the george and dragon for a drink, take pleanty dollars with you as its very expensive,saying that wish i was in florida with you, absolutley love it there. :santa4:

is scottish time 5 hours in front off florida if thats the case the game will be on at 0730 on new years day so i think i will be toiling to watch over there

There's a bar off International Drive where I watched Hearts v Celtic a few years back. If you PM Mac he'll give you the details. They showed all the SPL games at the time. It's home of the Celtic Supporters club but it's OK, especially when you stuff them 2-1.

OakvilleJambo

thanks

If your in Naples you can come and watch it in my place.

Mac should start charging commission on these threads.

Rab, always free for fellow Jambo's - I emailed Georgie at the Lucky Leprechaun to try and persuade her to open up for it (07.00am kick off)- she and husband Terry are both great folks and always try and do me/us a favour - when I say us, that is the Orlando Hearts supporters club (me and Scott as well as any visiting Jambo's) - still waiting on a reply, will keep you posted.

http://www.luckyleprechaunirishpub.com/index.php

There's a bar off International Drive where I watched Hearts v Celtic a few years back. If you PM Mac he'll give you the details. They showed all the SPL games at the time. It's home of the Celtic Supporters club but it's OK, especially when you stuff them 2-1.

:smiliz23:

Don't! Go to the Rangers FC oriented place instead - at least you'll be among like minded individuals rather than a bunch of twisted and bitter sectarian scrotes.

Internet, it'll be plastered all over these illegal sights. Americans and pubs dont go at 7.30. I know in florida it was all buses going mental to get to disney and universal at that time.

If your in Naples you can come and watch it in my place.

For **** sake. First it's the Santa breakfast now It's new years in Florida. You will be up on a charge of dereliction of duty :P

Don't! Go to the Rangers FC oriented place instead - at least you'll be among like minded individuals rather than a bunch of twisted and bitter sectarian scrotes.

Tell him where it is.

thanks

I will be there as well - maybe we can hook up.

The best place to watch the game is The Lucky Leprachaun - on North International Drive, opposits Chili's reataurant and behing the Brazilian Gify Store

The lucky leprachaun is the place.it is a vermin pub but they won't be there for that game!

How do this place get the game? Via internet??

How do this place get the game? Via internet??

They let us set up the computer. If they dont open ill have it on at my place im on the west side of Orlando.

As someone has already said Mac is the man you want for all your info.

Here's Georgie's reply, looks like it's all down to staffing issues, but will confirm one way or the other next week:

"Still thinking about it. It's just a case of staffing. If I have enough to cover till the end of the night no problem opening for you. If I don't I would be a major BITCH.. I'll have the schedule worked out by the end of thew week ( I hope)!

Georgiann"

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Georgie, or your assistant, Terry - is there anyway that you would be considering opening up for this game? Scott will bring his laptop so he could hook that up - there will be Scott, me, Scott's Hibee pal and his family who are all Jambos, think there's about 8 of them - they're all visiting from Edinburgh, so will be thirsty!

Given the time difference, that would mean opening at 7.00am - I know it's an early start, but Georgie you're lucky as you don't actually need any beauty sleep - as for your assistant, Terry, I don't think there's any hope for him.

Please let me know and I'll let Scott know so we can make plans - Hearts are actually playing quite well at the moment, which makes a wee change!

Mac.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's Georgie's reply, looks like it's all down to staffing issues, but will confirm one way or the other next week:

"Still thinking about it. It's just a case of staffing. If I have enough to cover till the end of the night no problem opening for you. If I don't I would be a major BITCH.. I'll have the schedule worked out by the end of thew week ( I hope)!

Georgiann"

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Georgie, or your assistant, Terry - is there anyway that you would be considering opening up for this game? Scott will bring his laptop so he could hook that up - there will be Scott, me, Scott's Hibee pal and his family who are all Jambos, think there's about 8 of them - they're all visiting from Edinburgh, so will be thirsty!

Given the time difference, that would mean opening at 7.00am - I know it's an early start, but Georgie you're lucky as you don't actually need any beauty sleep - as for your assistant, Terry, I don't think there's any hope for him.

Please let me know and I'll let Scott know so we can make plans - Hearts are actually playing quite well at the moment, which makes a wee change!

Mac.

Hi mac any luck with the game yet for new years day is it on in the pub?

are you kids allowed in the pub as well?

hope too see you soon

If that would mean being surrounded by small minded scrotums like yourself, I'd much rather go to the Celtic place.

goodnight sweetpea.

Hi mac any luck with the game yet for new years day is it on in the pub?

are you kids allowed in the pub as well?

hope too see you soon

RD, no problem with kids at that time in the morning, as they won't officially be "open" - a few visiting Jambo's have brought kids, and there's never been any problem. Make sure they bring something to keep themselves occupied, as there's nothing there for them, some sort of handheld electronic Nintendo DSI type thing's a good idea. I'll remind Georgie today and see how she's fixed for opening.

thanks

if u have computer when ur over there go to www.myp2p.eu

RD, the thing about the LL is they sell beer, which, for me, is essential as I watch it live! Z is correct as you can get it on that site but they don't sell beer at 07.00am so that you can get your heart started correctly!

Having said that, I may well still have a wee bit of a buzz from the night before;-)))

Bring it on, and all that...I honestly think it's going to be easy for us, so in yer face, muppets.

RD, the thing about the LL is they sell beer, which, for me, is essential as I watch it live! Z is correct as you can get it on that site but they don't sell beer at 07.00am so that you can get your heart started correctly!

Having said that, I may well still have a wee bit of a buzz from the night before;-)))

Bring it on, and all that...I honestly think it's going to be easy for us, so in yer face, muppets. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your Clan.

effed up there, was distracted as I double clicked on my avatar and got reminded of that marvel of modern engineering, so please accept my humble apologies...

effed up there, was distracted as I double clicked on my avatar and got reminded of that marvel of modern engineering, so please accept my humble apologies...

Just got an email from Georgie at the LL - due to staffing issues, they will NOT be opening up for the game, so we'll all have to make other arrangements, oh bugger...

Archived