Ukio Bankas Shirt Sponsorship

The Comedian

The Barcelona thread got me thinking regarding our current shirt sponsor Ukio. Do we actually receive a fee for that?

If we don't receive any finacial reward should we tender for outside sponsors again like we've done previously?

The Future's Maroon

Is it not part of the deal with them not charging interest on our debt?

I am sure the club have said they look for 'outside' sponsors every season, but always end back with UKIO?!

Charlie-Brown

The Barcelona thread got me thinking regarding our current shirt sponsor Ukio. Do we actually receive a fee for that?

If we don't receive any finacial reward should we tender for outside sponsors again like we've done previously?

Who is this 'WE' ? Do you mean the owners & board of HMFC & UBIG/UKIO who provide the money and also the sponsorship?

Who is this 'WE' ? Do you mean the owners & board of HMFC & UBIG/UKIO who provide the money and also the sponsorship?

Yes. I was wondering if we freely advertised UKIO because they own the club and thought that we were missing out on outside investment. That appears to not be the case.

Charlie-Brown

Advertising, Hospitality & other Commercial Income like Sponsorship for SPL clubs & Scottish football is at a low ebb and a hard sell just now. it's easy to see why Sponsors would be falling over themselves to be associated with FC Barcelona given the worldwide exposure they receive but until SPL clubs and Hearts start making a better impact in terms of increasing media and audience exposure we'll just have to settle for what money we can get.

Yes. I was wondering if we freely advertised UKIO because they own the club and thought that we were missing out on outside investment. That appears to not be the case.

Ukio Bankas do not own the club. Hearts is a subsidiary of UBIG which has no direct link to UB although Vlad owns both companies.

It's his toy & he'll do what he wants with it.

PS - Much better than the robbing, filthy, vermin ridden establishment that currently sponsors hibs.

Ukio Bankas do not own the club. Hearts is a subsidiary of UBIG which has no direct link to UB although Vlad owns both companies.

Vlad ditches himself as sponsor!!!

I don't think so!

Vlad ditches himself as sponsor!!!

I don't think so!

'Benefactor' be would more apt.

I quite like it. Better than a shitey wee property company

True.

And if the Hibs fans call Ukio bent, well Ukio has got nothing on Mcewan Fraser. Crooked *******s.

Sydney Devine

I thought I had heard (I think on here) that the reason for this seasons shirt launch being delayed was due to the 'new' shirt sponsor withdrawing from the deal? This then resulted us missing the production run with Umbro and we were put to the end???? Anyone confirm?

Is UBIG not Ukio Bankas Investment Group. If so then I would think it has got direct links........ :rolleyes:

I like the Ukio sponsor, good deal for Hearts, Good deal for UBIG. Much better deal than our neighbours have.

Disagree. Maroon tinted spectacles. We are so superior to them in so many ways, we shouldnt have to lie. Id never heard of UKIO befre Vlad.

Disagree. Maroon tinted spectacles. We are so superior to them in so many ways, we shouldnt have to lie. Id never heard of UKIO befre Vlad.

Rather UKIO than a diddy, crooked solicitor firm.

oh dear! someone had a bad day?

Captain Canada

I had a meeting recently with someone from McEwan Fraser and only one of the 3 directors is a Hibs fan, the other two are die hard Jambos, including the guy I spoke to.

Bungalow Bill

Have been told that we are looking for a new sponsor next year. Was also told we have received mock ups of next seasons strip from umbro and adidas who are tendering for the deal should we get out of the umbro deal which I am led to believe we are keen to do.

Source is my mate who is in marketing and has contacts in Hearts marketing.

givememychoice

I had a meeting recently with someone from McEwan Fraser and only one of the 3 directors is a Hibs fan, the other two are die hard Jambos, including the guy I spoke to.

I can confirm this to be utter rubbish.

Scott Fraser is a Hibs fan.

Neil Morgan is a big Celtic fan.

Ken Mcewan doesnt have a clue about football. (he made a sizeable bet on france to beat senegal in the first match of the 2002 world cup (it was about ?1k) at rubbish odds).

Source?

I used to work with all 3 at another company.

Ken may claim to support a club, but if he does, he is one of these armchair fans.the first 2 both have( well used to, i dont have latest info!) season tickets for the aforementioned clubs.

Archived