West Lothian College - Extreme Weather Closure

Homme

My GF just txt and says she has next Thurs and Fri off college due to the extreme weather that is forecast.

I find it extreme in the sense they can do this already! We couldn't predict Mondays snow on Sunday night correctly so why do this?

The only reason i can think of is that the lecturers can't be arsed.

She thinks its sensible :down:

It better not bloody snow again. I've not made it to work for the past two weeks. First week couldn't get there because of snow and no transport and this week as I refused to drive home from livingston at 10pm in the dark on an ice rink. On a brighter note, I do have an exam at the prestigious, approved by a certain poster, Edinburgh Napier, on Thursday which i'm hoping is cancelled as the one I was meant to have last monday has turned into an alternative assessment instead, meaning that we do the same exam but open book at home :thumbsup: Does seem a bit extreme closing it this far in advance though.

kingantti1874

My sister works in a school and they have Been told there is a possibility schools will be closed.. Don't think they can be canning it over a week in advance, the forecast could change easily

Archived