Wanted - Decent size picture of Tynecastle on the internet

Say What Again

Say What Again

I was going to post this in the FM2008 thread in the Shed but it is Hearts related and I'll have more chance of a result in the Terrace.

Can anyone direct me to a decent picture of Tynecastle on a website? It has to be pretty big as it needs to be resized to 1024 x 768. Obviously if it's smaller than that I can take the size up a bit but it will start to lose quality.

Preferably a picture taken from inside the ground and not an aerial shot. It makes no difference if the stadium is empty or if there's a game in progress.

For anyone who knows FM2008, I downloaded a cracking stadium pack but the Hearts pic is pretty dull - the only stand in the shot is the (empty) Roseburn. All I need is a good size image and I can replace the Hearts file in the folder.

Cheers in advance.

I was going to post this in the FM2008 thread in the Shed but it is Hearts related and I'll have more chance of a result in the Terrace.

Can anyone direct me to a decent picture of Tynecastle on a website? It has to be pretty big as it needs to be resized to 1024 x 768. Obviously if it's smaller than that I can take the size up a bit but it will start to lose quality.

Preferably a picture taken from inside the ground and not an aerial shot. It makes no difference if the stadium is empty or if there's a game in progress.

For anyone who knows FM2008, I downloaded a cracking stadium pack but the Hearts pic is pretty dull - the only stand in the shot is the (empty) Roseburn. All I need is a good size image and I can replace the Hearts file in the folder.

Cheers in advance.

When do you need it?

I have an account with Action Images and should be able to get you one....but not before Tuesday.

The pics are normally large (20 MB +). Is this a problem?

Cancel that last remark.

I've found a couple of crackers at 1MB each.

You have a PM

im a complete FM addict. not had internet that long though.

when i go on official site it says updates available but not found. can you point me in right direction of sites to download extras. i think i managed to get 1 update patch but how do i install it? its not like the old champ mans. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived