Sky SPL Goal of the Month

colinmaroon

This link will take you to competitions page -

Temps v Hibs

and

Rudi's v Hamilton

Get voting!!!

Don't know about that, but I thought Templeton's run was far superior, and required more finesse than jogging around the obelisks in the ICT defence.

The defenders didn't put a in a tackle in either goal, I thought the run and finish from Templeton was better though.

good to see them both on their, but would agree that temps goal is a country mile better than mccourts.

Rudolf's Mate

Am I missing something or is the title not Sky SPL goal of the month however the links are for the beeb?! Not being pedantic however is there a Sky one you can vote on?

Guest GhostHunter

Biased or not - can someone explain how taking a ball from just inside your opponent's half skelping 6 players then curling a peach into the corner is 2nd placed to an effort half as good ?

Oh, and Chick needs a new script writer.

Abysmal stuff Young, you should've walked with McDonut and Dallas.

Am I missing something or is the title not Sky SPL goal of the month however the links are for the beeb?! Not being pedantic however is there a Sky one you can vote on?

You're right, I just posted that link because the OP hadn't posted one on his. Didn't notice he'd said Sky, I just picked up the BBC one because I'd watched it earlier today.

Biased or not - can someone explain how taking a ball from just inside your opponent's half skelping 6 players then curling a peach into the corner is 2nd placed to an effort half as good ?

Oh, and Chick needs a new script writer.

Abysmal stuff Young, you should've walked with McDonut and Dallas.

I think Chick took into account the quality of the opposition :smiliz23:

Victor Meldrew

As I read it, the Sky thing isn't a vote for who wins - it will be chosen by Neil McCann and if you vote for the right one, you have a chance of winning a prize. Voting doesn't help the goal to win.

My link

Here it is.

Good God. I was going to vote for Temps but Sky are wanting more information than even my wife knows about me. What's wrong with just a list of the 10 goals where you pick one and that's it? Without having to give Rupert Murdoch information that even the Government aren't legally entitled to.

Thanks a lot for posting that link mate .I just got a phone call to tell me i have won the competition

Soooperb!!!!

Dean Winchester

Thanks a lot for posting that link mate .I just got a phone call to tell me i have won the competition

Congratulations :thumbsup: Who's goal was it then?

Archived