Hearts must win, this forum needs more positivity

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Come on the Hearts please please please beat Falkirk.

I don't think I can stand another week of '[insert name of player] is gash/not fit to wear the shirt', 'Larry will never play for Hearts again, and he's gash anyway', 'Vlad is [insert today's anti Vlad rant]', 'this is the worst Hearts team in the history of the Universe', 'we are going to be in a relegation battle next season', 'Hearts are worse than [insert team who has just had a freak result against a team we have just drawn against]', 'I'm not renewing my season ticket until someone on Kickback gives me some attention', 'we've got no chance of finishing in the top 6', and of course the daily 'where's the new Manager' thread.

This place is so depressing after a bad result.

bigbryanthejambo

I don't think I can stand another week of '[insert name of player] is gash/not fit to wear the shirt', 'Larry will never play for Hearts again, and he's gash anyway', 'Vlad is [insert today's anti Vlad rant]', 'this is the worst Hearts team in the history of the Universe', 'we are going to be in a relegation battle next season', 'Hearts are worse than [insert team who has just had a freak result against a team we have just drawn against]', 'I'm not renewing my season ticket until someone on Kickback gives me some attention', 'we've got no chance of finishing in the top 6', and of course the daily 'where's the new Manager' thread.

Look at your Avatar and question who's depressing. This is a forum to discuss and debate valid points. All the things uv listed above that your sick of hearing are VALID POINTS.

IMO a thread saying "please please please beat Falkirk" is not a valid point!

Emo.

rudi must stay

it doesn't matter if we win or lose i'm afraid. All this is down to us being promised a new manager and 2 months on and nothing.

Do you just wish us to stick our heads in the sand and pretend all in the garden is rosey?

I love irony.

Attention seeking threads criticising the attention seekers.

Touche.

scottish_chicP

I find it very very difficult to be positive in the position we are in.....

MacDonald Jardine

Another week of "They won but that just papers over the cracks"/ "It needs a dissater to make Vlad take notice"/ "I don't wnat to be in the top 6 anyway" threads is no better.

I agree. Come on, lads, everything's great! We might even make the top six if we're lucky! Wouldn't that just be great?

Build me up buttercup xxx

cobbyshambles
Look at your Avatar and question who's depressing. This is a forum to discuss and debate valid points. All the things uv listed above that your sick of hearing are VALID POINTS.

IMO a thread saying "please please please beat Falkirk" is not a valid point!

Emo.

hahahaha classic.

hearts_crazy

So you lot think it's much better to just focus on the negatives give anything remotely positive a negative slant, it's so much more fun.

FFS cheer up.

You're right! Just what have we got to be depressed about!!!:confused:

A win against Falkirk will an instant cure of all the ills VR has inflicted on our Club!:P

If we beat Falkirk surely Hearts will bring out a special edition CD!:rolleyes:

rudi must stay
So you lot think it's much better to just focus on the negatives give anything remotely positive a negative slant, it's so much more fun.

FFS cheer up.

there's being negative and there's being a realist...

I agree. Come on, lads, everything's great! We might even make the top six if we're lucky! Wouldn't that just be great?

Build me up buttercup xxx

Why do you build me up (build me up)

Buttercup Baby just to let me down (let me down)

and mess me around

and then worst of all (worst of all)

you never call baby when you say you will (say you will)

but I love you still

I need you (I need you)

more than anyone darling

You know that I have from the start

So build me up (build me up)

Buttercup

Don't break my heart

Good pop song from the 60s. Can't remember who sung it.

and mess me around

but I love you still

I need you (I need you)

more than anyone darling

Buttercup

Don't break my heart

Supremes pre 'Diana Ross and The Supremes'?

If we had managed to beet pesh teamsin the first place you wouldn't nead to bother, but we didn't and still can't,so IMO it's a wee bit late for the prayers.

ToadKiller Dog

Not all us Jambos live in the negative ,hearts have just turned down a request from falkirk for a second section of the roseburn stand as we have allready started selling the seats ourselves ,so not everyone is giving up on hearts then.

A few hearts fans dont feel the season is over yet .

Not all us Jambos live in the negative ,hearts have just turned down a request from falkirk for a second section of the roseburn stand as we have allready started selling the seats ourselves ,so not everyone is giving up on hearts then.

A few hearts fans dont feel the season is over yet .

Who's giving up on Hearts? I will be in my seat on Saturday as per normal - that doesn't mean I am going along all "positive" over the shambles we are in at present!

monkfish1979

and mess me around

but I love you still

I need you (I need you)

more than anyone darling

Buttercup

Don't break my heart

The Foundations. They were English, believe it or not.

scott herbertson
The Foundations. They were English, believe it or not.

Indeed - my favourite tune as a 12 year old. Also a decent song with

"Babeeeee now that I've found you..."

But my fave of all time of theirs could be the new theme tune for the depressants on this board:

"In those Bad, Bad old days"

Miller Jambo 60

FFS cheer up.

Too many negative fans on hear,love a moan.

If you dont like it give up.

And im spitting the sand out as i speak.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Positive posters on this board have taught me, amongst many other things, that:

- Vlad never interferes in team selection

- we did well to get rid of a whole bunch of traitors

- the pyramid is the way forward

- Hearts fans are more than 50% of the problem

- we don't need a manager

- the triumvirate could work

- it's all everyone else's fault

- we effectively have no debt

- Zaliukas is a great defender

- Vlad has never actually said anything at all about anything

I really love these positive posters. They've opened my eyes to a whole new world I never knew existed. Thanks, guys. It's been an education.

Oh, and: damn you to hell, you doom-mongers. You've gone and ruined everything.

Hail positivity!

davemclaren

I really love these positive posters. They've opened my eyes to a whole new world I never knew existed. Thanks, guys. It's been an education.

Hail positivity!

You're getting more bitter by the day. :)

Try and remember the glass half full attitude.... :mw_rolleyes:

Hail positivity!

Spot on my friend.

Some of the Sheep are still clinging on by their fingernails now but they are few and far between. It's scary the lengths some have gone to defend the actions of a lunatic who has not got the clubs best interests at heart.

A win on Saturday will do little to lift the mood.

We have no manager.

We have a an awful team.

We are saddled with an unmanageable debt.

And you know what, it's only going to get worse.

I'd be positive if there was ANYTHING to be positive about, but there isn't, and there hasn't been for a long, long time.

You're getting more bitter by the day. :)

Try and remember the glass half full attitude.... :mw_rolleyes:

I just measured a supposedly half-full glass, and do you know what? I'd been cheated. It was slightly under...

davemclaren
Spot on my friend.

Some of the Sheep are still clinging on by their fingernails now but they are few and far between. It's scary the lengths some have gone to defend the actions of a lunatic who has not got the clubs best interests at heart.

A win on Saturday will do little to lift the mood.

We have no manager.

We have a an awful team.

We are saddled with an unmanageable debt.

And you know what, it's only going to get worse.

I'd be positive if there was ANYTHING to be positive about, but there isn't, and there hasn't been for a long, long time.

I agree there is a long way to go before we can say we are on the up. However, I still want to get into the top six if possible. :)

I agree there is a long way to go before we can say we are on the up. However, I still want to get into the top six if possible. :)

I'm not really bothered if we do, to be honest. It would be good to keep our 100% record of making the top 6 but really, even if we make it we've no shot at Europe and are more likely to be on the receiving end of another couple of humpings at the hands of the Old Firm!

scott herbertson
I'm not really bothered if we do, to be honest. It would be good to keep our 100% record of making the top 6 but really, even if we make it we've no shot at Europe and are more likely to be on the receiving end of another couple of humpings at the hands of the Old Firm!

Great!

At least if you are 'not really bothered' then you aren't annoyed. irritated or depressed

It's a short step from 'not really bothered' to positivity!

:)

That's pretty much it. Even the lip service which has dutifully been paid to the club's commercial initiatives is beginning to look a bit hollow in the light of the figures quoted in the Guardian, if they are accurate.

Great!

At least if you are 'not really bothered' then you aren't annoyed. irritated or depressed

It's a short step from 'not really bothered' to positivity!

:)

Hearts certainly don't anger me anymore, the people who defend their actions however, do annoy me.

scott herbertson
Hearts certainly don't anger me anymore, the people who defend their actions however, do annoy me.
It may be semantics, but who is 'their' in your sentence?

I regard myself as fairly posuitive about Hearts

I am and always have been sceptical about the motives of major shareholders in Hearts - from Mercer through Robinson to Romanov.

Those fears are much greater under Romanov (but then the possibilities are also greater)

I defend Hearts to the end though!

hearts for the last 2 seasons we have been depressing my wee pal.

your posts depress me.

the team play like s**t.

the management has been s**t.

the owner treats the fans like s**t.

the fans feel like s**t.

so let's be honest and tell the world hearts are s**t.

It may be semantics, but who is 'their' in your sentence?

I regard myself as fairly posuitive about Hearts

I am and always have been sceptical about the motives of major shareholders in Hearts - from Mercer through Robinson to Romanov.

Those fears are much greater under Romanov (but then the possibilities are also greater)

I defend Hearts to the end though!

"their" would be referring to the Romanovs.

Who have ripped the team apart, spun countless lies and treat long serving players like absolute cack and think they can get away it.

john brownlee

What tends to happen when we win or have a good run , is the usual suspects either disappear or try to put a negative on the win by pointing out some irrelevance regarding ( insert at will)

Where as I'm the opposite I will try to put some thing positive even in defeat

Come on the Hearts, the players the management the owner in fact anything Hearts related.

I will support you ever more

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

And no disrespect to them but I hope that a least some of them wont be in the 13000 STs for next season

What tends to happen when we win or have a good run , is the usual suspects either disappear or try to put a negative on the win by pointing out some irrelevance regarding ( insert at will)

Where as I'm the opposite I will try to put some thing positive even in defeat

Come on the Hearts, the players the management the owner in fact anything Hearts related.

I will support you ever more

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

And no disrespect to them but I hope that a least some of them wont be in the 13000 STs for next season

13'000 ST's next year?

Not on your nelly.

Archived