Hobos avin a pop at our new manager.....

Clerry Jambo

Why does everyone seem so certain than McGhee will be our new manager, or at least offered the job? I've never heard it announced, and I'm sure as hell no one knows what Vlad is planning to do.

Clerry Jambo
Why does everyone seem so certain than McGhee will be our new manager, or at least offered the job? I've never heard it announced, and I'm sure as hell no one knows what Vlad is planning to do.

......my apologies:mw_rolleyes:

......my apologies:mw_rolleyes:

What are you apologising for, I'm just genuinely curious why everyone seems to be assuming that McGhee's been offered the job, you know. :mw_rolleyes:

Clerry Jambo
What are you apologising for, I'm just genuinely curious why everyone seems to be assuming that McGhee's been offered the job, you know. :mw_rolleyes:

because this is JKB and certain people believe they know things and as it happens some actually do know - but I can't name names:mw_rolleyes:

Boab Mugabe

It's the rampant rumour on Kickback, and you must be forgetting the very high percentage of successful rumours on this site. :rolleyes:

It does seem strange that everyone talks of him as our new manager. It must be the deluded optimism because I just can't see him coming here. He's built up decent rep with the press and within the game over the last year, why would put all that at risk and deal with VR who will just treat him like GB if he ever shows any sign of independent thinking that disagrees with VR?

I would be very pleased if McGhee came to Hearts but I just can't see it.

As for the Hobo's slagging him off, well why not? They must be pretty pleased with themselves sitting above us and Motherwell.

The quicker we get ANY manager the better.

Archived